• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

So this guy was convicted of a bit of cunninglingus on a train in the UK. I'm sure some of the clever Hubbers could come up with some clever comments.

A trained tongue????

So this guy was convicted of a bit of cunninglingus on a train in the UK. I'm sure some of the clever Hubbers could come up with some clever comments.

I know its a brave new world and all, but if that's a picture of Deborah then I'm not sure that cunnilingus is the correct description of what... ummm....went down

I know its a brave new world and all, but if that's a picture of Deborah then I'm not sure that cunnilingus is the correct description of what... ummm....went down

Perhaps he is just a cunning linguist?

To get past that nose he must have the same physical attributes as the lads from KISS....

Deborah was the recipient of said act of cunnilingus. This handsome fellow was the supplier of the service

Deborah was the recipient of said act of cunnilingus. This handsome fellow was the supplier of the service

Do you have ... uhmm.... inside information :whistling:  :whistling:

alrighty then.

He probably pushes a lot less than I do....

He probably pushes More than you do on that rocky ground for a see no ware on the chain....   

The rumor is that this guy make use of a porter  :w00t:

Edited by No Hare

He probably pushes More than you do on that rocky ground for a see no ware on the chain....   :w00t:

the size of that front wheel, (based on 26 vs 29 debate tactics) will roll over EVERYTHING....