• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

that is so me. Got all the lights and batteries plugged in and ready to go, then when nothing happens i get so pissed off...

You lucky, the guy that flicks our switch does it with such regular consistency, I'm starting to think he's a Swiss immigrant.

We get shed, on the schedule, every time a coconut !!

You lucky, the guy that flicks our switch does it with such regular consistency, I'm starting to think he's a Swiss immigrant.

We get shed, on the schedule, every time a coconut !!

His brother works in the electrical department here in Richards bay then!

http://i.imgur.com/S2kAc06.gif

My wife teaches toddlers. Some Modern parents think it's cool that their kids use tablets and phones for entertainment at such a young age. It's not. Buy them a nice book. Their fingers will not fall off and they will not fall behind their peers, they might actually be more well off. Over stimulation of developing brains seems to exist (IMHO). It's really not funny, or cool when an 18 month old has a book put in front of them and they swipe the page... When we tell propective clients about a parental control feature in a brand of router, where users can be kicked off the network at set times (as these parents cannot say no), some have an absolute look of horror in their eyes... Learn to say no. Yes I'm old skool, but it's worked for us and that's all that matters. Its Friday, as you were.

My wife teaches toddlers. Some Modern parents think it's cool that their kids use tablets and phones for entertainment at such a young age. It's not. Buy them a nice book. Their fingers will not fall off and they will not fall behind their peers, they might actually be more well off. Over stimulation of developing brains seems to exist (IMHO). It's really not funny, or cool when an 18 month old has a book put in front of them and they swipe the page... When we tell propective clients about a parental control feature in a brand of router, where users can be kicked off the network at set times (as these parents cannot say no), some have an absolute look of horror in their eyes... Learn to say no. Yes I'm old skool, but it's worked for us and that's all that matters. Its Friday, as you were.

and if any dog snaps at a child like that - discipline it. (the dog)

that was NOT a snap. Dog was surprised awake by something falling on its pillow, and reacted by growling, though quickly stopped when it saw what was up. 

Nah, I'm with forkie, that was a very grumpy "don't touch my special cushion" and the dog needs some discipline.  It wasn't going to follow through further and attack, but not interested in sharing.

Indeed and then the kid has to go for occupational therapy!!