• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

http://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_large/public/thumbnails/image/2016/08/13/22/laurine-van-riessen.jpg

It sometimes takes a big set passing on the outside.

13732188_1788803638018142_870844660_n.jp

The best reaction I have seen to this picture is somebody said, "2 out of 3, where did I go wrong?" and just never elaborated which two... :P

I reckon coming from the UK you must have been perplexed enough by the bathing aspect alone...

Well, yes, with such regularity...no wonder Africa is drought-stricken.

The mental image I had of Africa wasn't great. As a kid I was frightened that I would "go hungry like the children in Africa".

I thought coming here was punishment for not finishing my dinner...

13882510_1262899577082077_43927861498078

True story, I swear.

Years back I went to an interview at this company, and it was going fairly well, until they asked me, "Are you a people person?"

Unfortunately, this interview happened to be on a Monday morning, and I'd gotten this 'brilliant' new t-shirt on the weekend that said, "Do I look like a f^&*ing people person?" on it, and I blurted that out.

Strange that they never called me back about that job...haha.

True story, I swear.

Years back I went to an interview at this company, and it was going fairly well, until they asked me, "Are you a people person?"

Unfortunately, this interview happened to be on a Monday morning, and I'd gotten this 'brilliant' new t-shirt on the weekend that said, "Do I look like a f^&*ing people person?" on it, and I blurted that out.

Strange that they never called me back about that job...haha.

Ha ha.I had somebody turn up for an interview quite clearly drunk. It was at 10 in the morning. They didn't get the job......

Ha ha.I had somebody turn up for an interview quite clearly drunk. It was at 10 in the morning. They didn't get the job......

I guess they tried to get some Dutch courage there and went a little overboard, haha.

I guess they tried to get some Dutch courage there and went a little overboard, haha.

..The Dutch are very courageous...takes a lot to catch up

Edited by sawystertrance