I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

And how cool were these gravel segments at the Paris Tours race yesterday

It was rough and racers were on wide tyres and low pressures

Almost Roobaix

CORVOS_00030135-048-1280x854.jpg

Isn't riding bikes like that on the rough stuff a tad uncomfortable?

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Same face his fanboys have been making for the last few days

He was beaten thoroughly on the day. No contest when Khabib gets you on the floor like that, and it seemed as if he just didn't have the gas in him on the day.

But - Khabib and co deserve all the shaite coming their way after their deplorable conduct post-match. Utterly ridiculous. 

He was beaten thoroughly on the day. No contest when Khabib gets you on the floor like that, and it seemed as if he just didn't have the gas in him on the day.

But - Khabib and co deserve all the shaite coming their way after their deplorable conduct post-match. Utterly ridiculous.

Agreed.

Agree. Watching the fight my take is that Connor is just not “race” fit in the octagon. Sparring with your team that aren’t really allowed to hurt you is no substitute. He needs a few more fights to sharpen the tip of the sword.

And succumbing to the munchies from is own product from the look of it  :whistling:

Nice looking bike.