• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

84436990_771700926665951_709869994800630

My wife has been in quite a mood the last couple of days.  Maybe I should offer some of this medication.  Should I not post anything on the hub tommorow, you can safely assume I have suffered the side effects of the medication.

My wife has been in quite a mood the last couple of days.  Maybe I should offer some of this medication.  Should I not post anything on the hub tommorow, you can safely assume I have suffered the side effects of the medication.

That may be the last thing you ever do.  :blink:

I don't think it'd be the medications side effects you need to look out for, more the repercussions of prescribing it... 

:P

Don't mock lightning! ;)  :D

Don't mock lightning! ;)  :D

With three "ladies" in the house it is more of a electrical storm than a single ligthing.  I would think life is a disco.

On a side note I was at the local revenue offices.  As I was waiting there was a sign at the help desk "Friendliness is a boomerang, it comes back to you".  As the lady (who did not look in a paticular good mood as well) help me with question I asked here if I may take a picture of the sign.  She looked rather baffled at me as to why I want to do it.  I said I have two "Pubertiere" (German word used to refer to teenagers aka Puberty animals) who could do with this sign stuck up on their bedroom doors.  The woman was laughing so loud that I could still hear her as I got to my car :)

With three "ladies" in the house it is more of a electrical storm than a single ligthing.  I would think life is a disco.

On a side note I was at the local revenue offices.  As I was waiting there was a sign at the help desk "Friendliness is a boomerang, it comes back to you".  As the lady (who did not look in a paticular good mood as well) help me with question I asked here if I may take a picture of the sign.  She looked rather baffled at me as to why I want to do it.  I said I have two "Pubertiere" (German word used to refer to teenagers aka Puberty animals) who could do with this sign stuck up on their bedroom doors.  The woman was laughing so loud that I could still hear her as I got to my car :)

Puberty tigers :D - beautifully descriptive. I'm going to use that from now on. :thumbup:

Edited by DJR

My wife has been in quite a mood the last couple of days. Maybe I should offer some of this medication. Should I not post anything on the hub tommorow, you can safely assume I have suffered the side effects of the medication.

Maybe take her to see Northcliff Jesus, his wife looked very happy.