• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.futilitycloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2013-03-29-squeak.jpg

On March 18, 2002, Zimbabwean farmer Terry Ford was murdered on his farm outside Harare, apparently by government-backed invaders.

When authorities arrived they found a 14-year-old Jack Russell terrier guarding the body. “Squeak,” described as Ford’s best friend, had accompanied his master when he tried to escape by breaking down a fence with his car. When this failed, the attackers had pulled Ford from the vehicle, beaten him, tied him to a tree, and shot him through the head.

“When Terry Ford’s battered body was found under a tree, the little terrier was still at his side,” said Meryl Harrison of Zimbabwe’s SPCA. “The dog would not leave the farmer’s body.”

At Ford’s funeral, Squeak followed the procession up the church aisle and sniffed the coffin, evidently confused, before retreating to the arms of Ford’s fiancee. He was finally adopted by a friend of the family.

http://www.futilitycloset.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2013-03-29-squeak.jpg

On March 18, 2002, Zimbabwean farmer Terry Ford was murdered on his farm outside Harare, apparently by government-backed invaders.

When authorities arrived they found a 14-year-old Jack Russell terrier guarding the body. “Squeak,” described as Ford’s best friend, had accompanied his master when he tried to escape by breaking down a fence with his car. When this failed, the attackers had pulled Ford from the vehicle, beaten him, tied him to a tree, and shot him through the head.

“When Terry Ford’s battered body was found under a tree, the little terrier was still at his side,” said Meryl Harrison of Zimbabwe’s SPCA. “The dog would not leave the farmer’s body.”

At Ford’s funeral, Squeak followed the procession up the church aisle and sniffed the coffin, evidently confused, before retreating to the arms of Ford’s fiancee. He was finally adopted by a friend of the family.

I would like to "like" the part of the doggy staying with the owner, but the way in which the owner passed on creates too much anger within me to be able to "like" the whole post.

So see this as a "Like" for the bond between man and animal and not a "Like" for the animals beasts/scum/things that claimed the mans life!

Edited by Hairy

I would like to "like" the part of the doggy staying with the owner, but the way in which the owner passed on creates too much anger within me to be able to "like" the whole post.

So see this as a "Like" for the bond between man and animal and not a "Like" for the animals THINGS that claimed the mans life!

fixed it, can't call them animals it's an insult to animals.