• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

who's old enough to remember the days before TV in SA. Squad Cars, Jet Jungle, The Mind of Tracy Dark on Springbok radio.

And the early days of TV 1976 - Iron Horse, Barrier Reef, The Brady Bunch, Shane, etc

i remember playing in the pool after each episode of barrier reef and running around the garden after each episode of CHiPs. 

I have friend, nothing, but nothing sets him off...and I mean nothing...but f^&%$ with his food and he explodes...could be family of this dude.

LOL. 

But seriously. How difficult is it to say "I asked for a hamburger. no cheese. please can I have one"

who's old enough to remember the days before TV in SA. Squad Cars, Jet Jungle, The Mind of Tracy Dark on Springbok radio.

And the early days of TV 1976 - Iron Horse, Barrier Reef, The Brady Bunch, Shane, etc

May the bluebird of happiness be flying over your head ...

He's fallen in the water...

Chappie Chipmunk show...

Test the team...

Consider your verdict...

Born mid 60's

Waiting with your finger on the "pause" button and then the presenter talks over the intro of the song you want to "tape", or he starts talking with 45 seconds of the song still to go!

Waiting with your finger on the "pause" button and then the presenter talks over the intro of the song you want to "tape", or he starts talking with 45 seconds of the song still to go!

think that is their way of making sure you can't record and use it