I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

This blew my mind. What kind of twat is walking along and thinks "ah there is a cop - think I'll kill him quickly then head over to the shelter for breakfast".

Planning a cop killing I can (broadly) understand but "just sommer" makes me scratch my head in confusion and sadness.

Edit: I guess he could have wanted to nick the cops gun....but still - a quick bullet to the head for a gun?

My personal feelings are that if a human (not accurate term for this scum) can just walk up to another being and shoot that being in cold blood (One has to assume the intent to kill here), then that "human" has no place in this world and should be removed from this life.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Hairy and Eldron, the brazenness of this tjop, that cant even operate the firearm properly is astonishing.

It's peak hour traffic FFS!

Perhaps he was so tikked out of his head that circumstances did not matter to him and we as normal (using this loosely for the bike hubbers) functioning members of society cannot fathom his actions.

My personal feelings are that if a human (not accurate term for this scum) can just walk up to another being and shoot that being in cold blood (One has to assume the intent to kill here), then that "human" has no place in this world and should be removed from this life.

I agree, as Casper de Vries would say: " Dis die slapk@k van die society "

Don't mess with Cape Town traffic cops.

the adrenaline must have been PUMPING.

and he casually continues to issue the fine, LIKE A BOSS

bliksem - bit hard to see where he got shot, but point blank must be damm scary.

also on this feed, pedestrian fatalities - not for sensitive viewers

bliksem - bit hard to see where he got shot, but point blank must be damm scary.

also on this feed, pedestrian fatalities - not for sensitive viewers

The shot was high, so did not hit the cop at all...look closely, he aims high to start with and when shooting ends up shooting above and slightly to the right as well...

The shot was high, so did not hit the cop at all...look closely, he aims high to start with and when shooting ends up shooting above and slightly to the right as well...

It's a bit weird......

Very very random.

Also if I was in that merc and a shootout ensues, I would make like tree and leave.  Yes?

This blew my mind. What kind of twat is walking along and thinks "ah there is a cop - think I'll kill him quickly then head over to the shelter for breakfast".

Planning a cop killing I can (broadly) understand but "just sommer" makes me scratch my head in confusion and sadness.

Edit: I guess he could have wanted to nick the cops gun....but still - a quick bullet to the head for a gun?

Or perhaps...shoot the cop...point the firearm at the driver....get them to climb out and drive off with the car....

Or perhaps...shoot the cop...point the firearm at the driver....get them to climb out and drive off with the car....

This makes me wonder whether I'll stop for a cop on the N2.....or just carry on going to the nearest safe place.......definitely not safe to stop there.

Why not let the cops work in pairs on that stretch? One to keep his eyes peeled and the other to sort out the motorist? Simple really! 

It's a bit weird......

Very very random.

Also if I was in that merc and a shootout ensues, I would make like tree and leave.  Yes?

The way I understand it, that part of the N2 is notorious for robberies and hi-jacking, and that is according to the radio station I listen to.

I'm also somewhat amazed by the "offender" in the car for waiting for his fine so calmly.