• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is hogwash 

Years ago I stays with a Buddhist family for a period of 3 months were vegetarianism is the norm. No meat, nada!

When I got back I braaied and was violently sick after eating the first few pieces. The smell, taste and texture left me more than nauseous. So, for her to eat meat after 20 odd years without having this sort of reaction is iffy in my book.

Agreed. This is just plain ol' Murican vegatarian/vegan bashing.

It was probably sponored by the National Cattlemen's Beef Association or some such.

Brilliant, but I'd KLAP anyone who did that to a book of mine. 

One of my boys do art as a full school subject. Last year the teacher gave each of them a big fat old encyclopedia to make into a sculpture. At first  I was a bit miffed, but he explained to them that the books were old and outdated and the school had planned to chuck them in the recycle bins. He thought using them to make a sculpture was a good way of recycling them an additional round before they get pulped for making toilet paper or egg cartons.

One of my boys do art as a full school subject. Last year the teacher gave each of them a big fat old encyclopedia to make into a sculpture. At first  I was a bit miffed, but he explained to them that the books were old and outdated and the school had planned to chuck them in the recycle bins. He thought using them to make a sculpture was a good way of recycling them an additional round before they get pulped for making toilet paper or egg cartons.

That's slightly different, in that the info is outdated and may in fact be scientifically inaccurate according to current evidence. 

Unless it's one of the originals, that is. 

Merry Christmas ???? everyone.

post-32865-14785980706339.jpg

A bad day cycling is better than a good day working.

This sucks. New size bar from Toblerone. Most probably have to pay the same price as well.....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/08/09/3A2B300000000578-3915960-image-a-1_1478596131800.jpg

This sucks. New size bar from Toblerone. Most probably have to pay the same price as well.....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/08/09/3A2B300000000578-3915960-image-a-1_1478596131800.jpg

Aha, the wonderbra effect....