I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

I Don't know diddely squat about surfing but this looks like one helleva jol !

Even without this contraption surfing is one helluva lot of fun. 

Billabong had it pegged with their 90's slogan of "Only a surfer knows the feeling".

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think being able to paddle onto a wave is the ultimate. That moment you see your opportunity, u turn, you start to get anxious, you paddle some more, you get more excited and then off you go, a sigh of relief, you up and riding the wave.

Personally I think being able to paddle onto a wave is the ultimate. That moment you see your opportunity, u turn, you start to get anxious, you paddle some more, you get more excited and then off you go, a sigh of relief, you up and riding the wave.

...and then comes the bottom turn, and you either go vertical up the face to smash the daylight out of the oncoming lip, or you perform a quick snap before ducking under the lip for that 8 second barrel, where time really does slow down to the point of almost standing still. Suddenly you are spat out riding a ball of foam and mist, whooping your lungs out, and then finally ending the ride with a rail-grab cutback and kick-out. You paddle back to the top of the lineup, claiming the "best barrel I've ever had, bru" to all your mates. 

...and then comes the bottom turn, and you either go vertical up the face to smash the daylight out of the oncoming lip, or you perform a quick snap before ducking under the lip for that 8 second barrel, where time really does slow down to the point of almost standing still. Suddenly you are spat out riding a ball of foam and mist, whooping your lungs out, and then finally ending the ride with a rail-grab cutback and kick-out. You paddle back to the top of the lineup, claiming the "best barrel I've ever had, bru" to all your mates. 

"ONLY A SURFER KNOWS THE FEELING"

i havent been out at the backbreakers in years. I mtb now and on occasion sit on a fishing kayak and get towed when I hook up

i havent been out at the backbreakers in years. I mtb now and on occasion sit on a fishing kayak and get towed when I hook up

I rode door mats for a while, not quite surfing though. I'd like to give fishing of a ski a bash, must be a rush landing a large edd' on one.

they farked up the rear end of that thing badly. Actually the rear half, even looking from the side. The front is all muscle and 'do you lift bru' while the back is 'I always skip leg day'.

they farked up the rear end of that thing badly. Actually the rear half, even looking from the side. The front is all muscle and 'do you lift bru' while the back is 'I always skip leg day'.

hahaha

I rode door mats for a while, not quite surfing though. I'd like to give fishing of a ski a bash, must be a rush landing a large edd' on one.

Especially when you hook a shark

Not bad for a Navara with a bit of plastic surgery done to it.  :whistling:  :ph34r:

All the guys that just bought the new 3.0 Amarok must be going "FFS, there go my bragging rights for the most powerful bakkie!"

192kW and 550Nm for the 350D - I don't even want to know what that will cost...