• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Still one of the coolest bands I have ever seen live. Would love to see them in a big place like this were they can do the full pyrotechnics, they wouldv'e burnt The Dome down if they'd tried it here...

Despite the scaled down version, I was still pretty severely sunburnt for days after the show, being just about right up the front. I can't even imagine what one of there shows in Germany must be like, as the SA one was already mental.

pffft

1. Boil water

2. put two teaspoons in cup

3. add boiling water, sugar and milk

4. stir and enjoy

MIN_279175_CSA.jpg

Drinking this is like being a coffee slut.

You are not even trying to go for something better, you've just thrown away all your self esteem and gone for the easy way.

I am saying this as a self confessed rehabilitated coffee slut. I also drank anything that resembled a warm drink made with ground up beans and roots.

Now I drink proper coffee, or of I don't want to offend my host, tea.

Drinking this is like being a coffee slut.

You are not even trying to go for something better, you've just thrown away all your self esteem and gone for the easy way.

I am saying this as a self confessed rehabilitated coffee slut. I also drank anything that resembled a warm drink made with ground up beans and roots.

Now I drink proper coffee, or of I don't want to offend my host, tea.

If you drink this, it is all about the outcome opposed to the taste. If this is all you can afford or all you are after is a caffeine and sugar fix, it is ok. It is also ok to drink papsak opposed to a good bottle of red, but like you I will politely decline the papsak and the Ricoffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like it, although I don't think a cello is really at its best at that frenetic a pace or that high. Almost getting into violin country there, but still fantastic virtuosity displayed. For me, a cello is supposed to be just a little bit more layed back, a bit more chilled. Personally, I think playing Where The Streets Have No Names with a violin / cello combination, would have been better. But then, I'm unable to even whistle Three Blind Nice in tune.

I like it, although I don't think a cello is really at its best at that frenetic a pace or that high. Almost getting into violin country there, but still fantastic virtuosity displayed. For me, a cello is supposed to be just a little bit more layed back, a bit more chilled. Personally, I think playing Where The Streets Have No Names with a violin / cello combination, would have been better. But then, I'm unable to even whistle Three Blind Nice in tune.

Have you seen this one?

Have you seen this one?

Bloody crazy and a great video  :clap: but I think that two great electric guitarists would have made them sound like amateurs. Say, Jimmy Hendricks / Slash, or David Gilmour / Mark Knopfer. No cello can ever hope to "fill the stadium with sound" like a Fender can!

Have you seen the one with Steve Vai?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Cool stuff, I like the Welcome to the Jungle one as well! 

22278002_839954369500186_220694221317314

Speedo [emoji23] [emoji85] . Toe ek geduik het het ek 'n swart een gedra wat 'n groot geel Batman teken agter op die bas gehad het.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk