• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be the salbutamol as well

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/14/09/4751E39800000578-5178463-image-a-32_1513242548039.jpg

Maybe someone else in the peleton was juiced to his eye balls and farted in front of Froom.  That could explain the spike.

Maybe someone else in the peleton was juiced to his eye balls and farted in front of Froom.  That could explain the spike.

No sir, chest was feeling a little tight on the first climb and just as I squeezed the button on my asthma meds, my front wheel hit a pothole. By the time I recovered I was blown up like a salbutamol balloon.  :whistling: 

post-2696-0-12429600-1513319686_thumb.jpg

Day 14: Amazing Alignment Reveals an Einstein Ring. The galaxy circled at center is one of a group of galaxies called Luminous Red Galaxies that have unusually large mass, containing about ten times the mass of the Milky Way. The blue semi-circle that appears to surround the red galaxy is the real prize in this image. This blue horseshoe is a distant galaxy that has been magnified and warped into a nearly complete ring by the strong gravitational pull of the massive foreground Luminous Red Galaxy. To see such a so-called Einstein Ring required the fortunate alignment of the foreground and background galaxies, making this object’s nickname “the Cosmic Horseshoe” particularly apt. The Cosmic Horseshoe gives us a tantalizing view of the early Universe: the blue galaxy’s redshift—a measure of how the wavelength of its light has been stretched by the expansion of the cosmos—is approximately 2.4. This means we see it as it was about 3 billion years after the Big Bang. The Universe is now 13.7 billion years old.

............Day 14: ..................

I'm really enjoying your starry-starry-sky posts Slowbee.

Edited by DJR

A friend has been turning his talents from jewelry to artwork and sculpting as of late, this is a wild dog he has just completed ..... smaak it stukkend

They are not called Painted Dogs for nothing. Very nice work.

They are not called Painted Dogs for nothing. Very nice work.

I will try and get some pics of his other works too....especially is sculpting works .... and this is a person with no formal training, just raw talent.

A friend has been turning his talents from jewelry to artwork and sculpting as of late, this is a wild dog he has just completed ..... smaak it stukkend

Beautiful!!!