• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

You should rather be asking “Salbutamoled or unSalbutamoled”

post-275-0-02749600-1523971088_thumb.png

Can't catch cyclists, but we can catch pigeons:

"Traces of the drug Mobistix, a medicine used by humans as a pain-killer, to combat fever and which also prevents inflammation, were found in five of the Belgian birds tested by a South African drugs laboratory, while cocaine was found in the blood of another bird."

So I'm going with unSalbutamoled unSalbutamolled unSalbutamolified undoped. The bird world seems well policed.

Edited by Velouria

attachicon.gifSelection_236.png

Can't catch cyclists, but we can catch pigeons:

"Traces of the drug Mobistix, a medicine used by humans as a pain-killer, to combat fever and which also prevents inflammation, were found in five of the Belgian birds tested by a South African drugs laboratory, while cocaine was found in the blood of another bird."

So I'm going with unSalbutamoled unSalbutamolled unSalbutamolified undoped. The bird world seem well policed.

And the only reason they caught the bird for cocaine is that his route back always seemed to go through Colombia. 

And the only reason they caught the bird for cocaine is that his route back always seemed to go through Colombia. 

And the druglords in Columbia all go "Now why did we not thing of that ....?"

What speeds are you guys riding that you are worried about your bike melting!?

It is not the speed, but the concern we may be doing junk miles on junk bikes, which are in no way related to junk chinese carbon.