• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant!!! I hope he dies a very slow and painful death. 

no, let him live with the pain

Brilliant!!! I hope he dies a very slow and painful death.

Be careful. With all these new hate speech laws a comment like this can mean big trouble...

(I still agree btw...)

Wonder if the Japanese strike culture will ever take off in SA, I think not.

There factory workers strike by go-slow  and wearing black armbands, and now they have a Bus strike as well. How do they do this???

Easy, keep on doing your job as per normal........ Just don't take fairs.  Easy Company hurts but not the public. It is called a no fair strike.

Here the masses just want to loot, be lazy and and.

Edited by TDFN

Picture of the Day

By EPA-EFE/SIESE VEENSTRA

The cow named Hermien, left, enjoys her first day of spring outside in the pasture of a retirement home for cows in Zandhuizen, the Netherlands, 3 May 2018. The cow escaped a few months earlier from a cattle truck on its way to the butcher and was saved by a crowd-funding campaign that funded her retirement. Beside her is her buddy cow Zus, who escaped with her, but got caught almost immediately. 

post-5403-0-33518000-1525426374_thumb.jpg

Picture of the Day

The cow named Hermien, left, enjoys her first day of spring outside in the pasture of a retirement home for cows in Zandhuizen, the Netherlands, 3 May 2018. The cow escaped a few months earlier from a cattle truck on its way to the butcher and was saved by a crowd-funding campaign that funded her retirement. Beside her is her buddy cow Zus, who escaped with her, but got caught almost immediately.

Moo man

I mean mooi man

Nice happy ending story????

Picture of the Day

There is a typo in the blurb, I'm sure they meant cow'd funding...

Moo man

I mean mooi man

Nice happy ending story

Whenever I'm at Northerns dodging cow poop and riding through one of the inevitable herds being moved to different grazing I see some of them checking me skeef sometimes and I wonder if they KNOW...