• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate using a grinder, always feel unsafe. My wife's cousin cut his knee open with one when he los control of it. O and a gash to the neck and cheek.

I hate using a grinder, always feel unsafe. My wife's cousin cut his knee open with one when he los control of it. O and a gash to the neck and cheek.

My dad was using a huge-ass grinder, cutting above his head/shoulders. Thing ripped out of his hands and the blade ran from his neck down to his shoulders. The angle at which the blade hit him made the damage much less severe.

Also, the guy at my dad's work place was cutting metal tubing on the ground, and as he cut through it, it pinched the blade. The blade shattered and cut off his main artery in his leg. He bled out in less than 5 min. 

Scary AF.

Edited by stefmeister

My dad was using a huge-ass grinder, cutting above his head/shoulders. Thing ripped out of his hands and the blade ran from his neck down to his shoulders. The angle at which the blade hit him made the damage much less severe.

Also, the guy at my dad's work place was cutting metal tubing on the ground, and as he cut through it, it pinched the blade. The blade shattered and cut off his main artery in his leg. He bled out in less than 5 min. 

Scary AF.

Worker of my dad was using one of those big ass belt sanders. Belt caught on something and somehow got pulled out of his hand and somehow caught his other hand. Ripped a 5mm deep square of skin off his hand, starting from the middle of his palm to the top of his hand. Scary stuff. 

Edited by Odinson

Haters will hate, but I still enjoy this guy. 

Especially after watching his vlog during the TdF - amusing and self-deprecating.

Tells a story about his mother calling to persuade him to go on the show Dancing with the Stars - "but honey, people might start liking you again if you do it..."

fake pic ... who intentionally goes out to buy a bicycle with v-brakes in this day and age .........

488bc1727132e01c8eea6f075bd31714.jpg

fake pic ... who intentionally goes out to buy a bicycle with v-brakes in this day and age .........

Struggling to focus on Friday? Worried about your attention that's all over the place....... :ph34r:  Did you see the Candy in the background? :whistling:

Edited by DJR

Yoh, respect to those glasses.

I've a bad habbit of just wearing my prescription glasses. But when the angle grinder comes out I make no exception.

Anything that rotates deserves respect. After many rears of just winging it at work, I have realised that the law of averages is no longer on my side. I am no longer "on the tools" but when I work at home, the PPE comes out. Even the weed eater gets long pants, glasses and ear plugs. A stick to the eye can be disastrous and with my already deteriorating hearing, I am not letting it get any worse. There's still a lot of things I want to hear.