• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of the fun of having a wood fire, is strategically adding stumps of just the right size, in the exact position required....

After a few beers your strategy becomes less strategic and the exact position becomes less exact

Part of the fun of having a wood fire, is strategically adding stumps of just the right size, in the exact position required....

Thats like a LandRover owner saying that part of the fun is cleaning up oil. No man, just no.

Yes but it burns better when it is chopped, Especially if it is not very dry.

This is one of those times you want the fire to burn through the night while you sleep to keep you warm.

There is a similar method used in the Siberian regions, except they use longer logs and then these logs also act as a heat shield to project the radiant energy in your direction where you are camping/sleeping.

Will see if I can find a clip of it quickly.

Thats like a LandRover owner saying that part of the fun is cleaning up oil. No man, just no.

I think LandRover owners tend to make more camp fires than other people as they tend to make camp fires while waiting for tow-in services to find them.  :whistling:

This is one of those times you want the fire to burn through the night while you sleep to keep you warm.

There is a similar method used in the Siberian regions, except they use longer logs and then these logs also act as a heat shield to project the radiant energy in your direction where you are camping/sleeping.

Will see if I can find a clip of it quickly.

Yup. Precisely. 

Part of the fun is leaking oil on other peoples driveways ;)

I think LandRover owners tend to make more camp fires than other people as they tend to make camp fires while waiting for tow-in services to find them.  :whistling:

Roof top tent - like a tortoise - slow, and wherever you stop (intentionally or otherwise) you have your home with you.

Like lock-down, but you can still go places and stick to the rules by staying at home. :ph34r: