• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

that is impressive

I've watched people blow engines attempting much tamer things - you've got to keep that bow wave going otherwise it gets ugly....(and maybe disconnect the radiator fan for a while)

I've watched people blow engines attempting much tamer things - you've got to keep that bow wave going otherwise it gets ugly....(and maybe disconnect the radiator fan for a while)

my wifes Q5 flooded in 500mm high water a year ago (although we go lucky and the water did not get into the engine, only starved it of air).

That's Capetonians (on the left) when they go past the boerewors curtain on that day trip to the Boland...better fill up at the Engen 1stop.

Well you don’t want to run out fuel in CY, not all cars can run on Klippies.

my wifes Q5 flooded in 500mm high water a year ago (although we go lucky and the water did not get into the engine, only starved it of air).

The deepest I have ever taken my bakkie. 

post-58906-0-60490200-1594728434_thumb.png

Without mods I wouldn't go much deeper than this. I also won't do it without walking the obstacle first.

proof that oil floats on water ... obviously the landy leaks a bed of oil and then floats on this into the surf

:clap:  :D that's why the footage is so old, enviro rules don't allow it any more