I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Ok. I REALLY REALLY REALLY like it. What does that say about me?

Apart from the excessive perfumes and the Harleys. Especially the 3 wheeled one. WTAF? I'd have a 2002 Honda SP2 and a couple of Ducs in there. But the rest... I'm in. Even the ridiculous suits of armor.

a real surfer would never live in a place like that

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Browsing through my usual auctions and then saw this. I am sure even the opening bid will be over my budget but will definitely log in and watch the auction on the day. 

I wonder if this is a hubber?????

Go to the virtual walk through and check the gym and garage. A lefty in both.

https://www.whauctions.com/#!/itemDetails/4166/514435

i just see booze.

lots of it

(and 1 bedroom)

pppfftt saddle bags and bar ends on the bike ................. explains all the Harleys in the garage too I suppose :P

Best explainer I've come accross of why Harleys with chaps, tassels etc seem to be real attractive to middle aged men who haven't emerged from the closet yet/quite come to grips with their sexuality - SOUND ON

Best explainer I've come accross of why Harleys with chaps, tassels etc seem to be real attractive to middle aged men who haven't emerged from the closet yet/quite come to grips with their sexuality - SOUND ON..................

:D  :D  :D  :D

Browsing through my usual auctions and then saw this. I am sure even the opening bid will be over my budget but will definitely log in and watch the auction on the day. 

I wonder if this is a hubber?????

Go to the virtual walk through and check the gym and garage. A lefty in both.

https://www.whauctions.com/#!/itemDetails/4166/514435

Only asking R25M. :eek:

https://www.property24.com/for-sale/harbour-island/gordons-bay/western-cape/7827/107915865

Most of the value lies in the property location ... and really, 25M is "not that much" if you are building a kick ass house .... to be clear, this is not a kick ass house though.

Strip out most of those finishes and make a couple of changes and it could be "lekker" ... another 5 to 6M would go well to getting it right!

I was shocked not to see the bicycle in the garage not being the latest Spaz S-Werx though!