• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I had something like this happen to me as a kid.

I pulled a 2 kilo bass out of a farm dam on a lure with a treble hook. Ended up with one part of the treble in the fish and one in my index finger while trying to release my catch, and it seated pretty deep. Spent a few hours in Mooi River hospital waiting for the Doc on a Saturday - if you're wondering how it comes out they cut the hook and then use pliers to push it all the way through :D

Edited by 100Tours

I had something like this happen to me as a kid.

I pulled a 2 kilo bass out of a farm dam on a lure with a treble hook. Ended up with one part of the treble in the fish and one in my index finger while trying to release my catch, and it seated pretty deep. Spent a few hours in Mooi River hospital waiting for the Doc on a Saturday - if you're wondering how it comes out they cut the hook and then use pliers to push it all the way through :D

Everybody knows that the longer ago it was, the bigger the fish becomes....

So did you foul hook that poor tilapia?

????

Browsing through my usual auctions and then saw this. I am sure even the opening bid will be over my budget but will definitely log in and watch the auction on the day. 

I wonder if this is a hubber?????

Go to the virtual walk through and check the gym and garage. A lefty in both.

https://www.whauctions.com/#!/itemDetails/4166/514435

pppfftt saddle bags and bar ends on the bike ................. explains all the Harleys in the garage too I suppose :P

pppfftt saddle bags and bar ends on the bike ................. explains all the Harleys in the garage too I suppose :P

and the Venter trailertjie.....

Ok. I REALLY REALLY REALLY like it. What does that say about me?

Apart from the excessive perfumes and the Harleys. Especially the 3 wheeled one. WTAF? I'd have a 2002 Honda SP2 and a couple of Ducs in there. But the rest... I'm in. Even the ridiculous suits of armor.

Edited by Duane_Bosch