I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Ok, I know this is Stuuupid, but.

I have been focusing on private work as of late (Code word for Covid has formed to do this) and have started setting up Instagram to get out my work.

It is still early days, and I can't post work I have done with my current company I work for, so have a vast array of renderings, etc that I just can't post.

This is my first IGTV upload .... it is a quick and dirty rendering of some model work I did for an Interior design company recently....but it is quick and dirty....and the music is average, but is what I have for now using windows movie editor...so this would be early days.

Social Media is not my thing, but I am going to have to work on it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGkPVt8npmC

I lost my virginity between that couch and palm tree at 0:39

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know this is Stuuupid, but.

I have been focusing on private work as of late (Code word for Covid has formed to do this) and have started setting up Instagram to get out my work.

It is still early days, and I can't post work I have done with my current company I work for, so have a vast array of renderings, etc that I just can't post.

This is my first IGTV upload .... it is a quick and dirty rendering of some model work I did for an Interior design company recently....but it is quick and dirty....and the music is average, but is what I have for now using windows movie editor...so this would be early days.

Social Media is not my thing, but I am going to have to work on it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGkPVt8npmC

Just gooi'd a follow and some likes. WOW that hout bay house with the plexi glass wall to new pool and gym is awesome.

that is priced high even for international standards - and these days old cars are worth more original or restored to original. This looks a good job but your market on this one is Aus or UK and at 50 000 pounds excluding shipping, that's a big ask

But I'm sure in Cape Town someone has the cash to have a beautiful car that goes 80km and competes with a Landy on the oil consumption and spillage

I wouldn't mind owning it

My first car at 16 was a split window Fleetline Kombi. Paid R800 and sold it for 4k a few years later as it was rusted through under my feet. There is a two tone green and white one at a dealership in the Vale going for 750K. Damn I would love one again, but ou's are smoking some weird k&k at those prices for something that is slow, uncomfortable, thirsty and unreliable. Did I say that they were slow? My favourite is red and white two tone.

My first car at 16 was a split window Fleetline Kombi. Paid R800 and sold it for 4k a few years later as it was rusted through under my feet. There is a two tone green and white one at a dealership in the Vale going for 750K. Damn I would love one again, but ou's are smoking some weird k&k at those prices for something that is slow, uncomfortable, thirsty and unreliable. Did I say that they were slow? My favourite is red and white two tone.

A regular lift of ours during primary school was a later model, i.e. the one after the split window.

It had been converted into a camper. Blue and White.

Slowwwww, and it had squeeky brakes so the lady used to brake, lift off, brake again,  but we preferred this to the lady's brown 323 she sometimes used.

:D If ever I come home with one, full of nostalgia, I'm sure to get an earful from my wife about how she had to push start the last one (borrowed from her brother in law while we were students) 

Mine had a bed in. As a 16 year old, I had one thing on my mind, but there were no curtains, so it remained an unused fixture. I also had a girlfriend push it, as the fuel gauge never worked.

Just gooi'd a follow and some likes. WOW that hout bay house with the plexi glass wall to new pool and gym is awesome.

Thanks

Unfortunately I do not feel comfortable posting the work I have done with my current company (I am allowed to do private work as long as there is no conflict with the office clientele, contractors, etc .... even though I have brought clients into the office for now reward :( ) as there are some nice project completed with them over the last 13 years.

A regular lift of ours during primary school was a later model, i.e. the one after the split window.

It had been converted into a camper. Blue and White.

Slowwwww, and it had squeeky brakes so the lady used to brake, lift off, brake again, but we preferred this to the lady's brown 323 she sometimes used.

The brakes failed on mine, on De Waal drive in Cape Town. Ken Block would have been proud. No animals were harmed in my maneuvers...

120917162_3543145775721264_6580370715176

Def. true!

I fell asleep for 10 mins one sunny afternoon laying in what looked like a beautiful green meadow. I was eaten alive by bugs, the longish grass - which looked dry - turned out to be wet underneath so I woke up wet and caught a chill as a result. Disaster!