• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

A modern rendering of a CRT-based iPhone concept, from Redditor Echonix9. From a parallel universe where analog was still king.

121611619_428024748165886_21815652039985

In the parallel universe you would walk up to a point where you would plug your hand held device into the main telecom system to make and receive a call

In the parallel universe you would walk up to a point where you would plug your hand held device into the main telecom system to make and receive a call

I can make and receive calls on my hand held device without plugging it into anything....in this universe.

I can make and receive calls on my hand held device without plugging it into anything....in this universe.

technically you have to plug it in at night so that you can make calls the following day ... in this universe :P

A modern rendering of a CRT-based iPhone concept, from Redditor Echonix9. From a parallel universe where analog was still king.

121611619_428024748165886_21815652039985

Feels like it would fit right in in a "Fringe" episode

please, all you lot on your apple watches ... tell me with an straight face you have not pretended that you were "Knight Rider"

I am convinced Patch has the matching hair and still dresses like this too

https://youtu.be/1WDH0Et36dg?list=PLX6QRUx9-DuESmMj_2Yql15re4Hc6OnF9

If you mean this guy, you are spot on!

post-19771-0-12468600-1603290053_thumb.png

I dress kief!

Edited by Patchelicious

Where can I buy this?

Print your own and stick it on something expensive but naaaaasty you bought by mistake  :ph34r:

Ok, I know this is Stuuupid, but.

I have been focusing on private work as of late (Code word for Covid has formed to do this) and have started setting up Instagram to get out my work.

It is still early days, and I can't post work I have done with my current company I work for, so have a vast array of renderings, etc that I just can't post.

This is my first IGTV upload .... it is a quick and dirty rendering of some model work I did for an Interior design company recently....but it is quick and dirty....and the music is average, but is what I have for now using windows movie editor...so this would be early days.

Social Media is not my thing, but I am going to have to work on it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGkPVt8npmC

https://youtu.be/93JcDqxAOK0?list=PLGSOZAHg1yQHU1tc_3Y5MTQg1qjtxA_nq&t=895

that is priced high even for international standards - and these days old cars are worth more original or restored to original.  This looks a good job but your market on this one is Aus or UK and at 50 000 pounds excluding shipping, that's a big ask

But I'm sure in Cape Town someone has the cash to have a beautiful car that goes 80km and competes with a Landy on the oil consumption and spillage

I wouldn't mind owning it

**25k GBP excl shipping etc. We're not in 1998 anymore, unfortunately

**25k GBP excl shipping etc. We're not in 1998 anymore, unfortunately

Glad I don’t have space to play with these anymore …. Last classic I owned was a 1958 LHD Karmann Ghia. Think many can agree, having a bicycle hobby is small-change in comparison to trying to keep these classic cars on the road …..  ;)