Show us your pets

tunariaan

Dads big boy decided that he sleeps on dads pillow when dad is working late....

There is something seriously wrong with this picture. How does a vertically challenged dog like that get onto the bed in the first place without "Dad's" help.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. From a local organisation, she was with another foster family as she did not do well at the shelter, but they suddenly had to move and couldn't take her with.

Three months later and we couldn't say goodbye.

23536174.gif

our fluffball, 8 years now, a real alpha male. Since our other cat died in november, he's become much more attached to us. Weird, because he was always chasing our other cat away but now it seems he misses her company during the day. 
We've been away for 10 day during the holidays and he's been following me around like a puppy since then. I felt guilty so now I let him sleep on the bed when he wants to... :whistling: 

http://i67.tinypic.com/6fqusp.jpg

Edited by Belgian biker

23536174.gif

I'm just the sidekick, my wife wears the cape.

The rest of the gang:

post-52768-0-07536700-1515592964_thumb.jpg

Minny = Jack Russell. 11y, she was dumped on my wife's desk as a puppy.

Tickey = Africanus. 10y, she was found as a young puppy behind a shopping centre with mange, malnourished and a leg that wasn't set properly after being broken.

Rocky = the small black one, 4y, drugged/poisoned and dumped in a park in an affluent area, by his owner.

I'm just the sidekick, my wife wears the cape.

The rest of the gang:

20180110_160101-COLLAGE.jpg

Minny = Jack Russell. 11y, she was dumped on my wife's desk as a puppy.

Tickey = Africanus. 10y, she was found as a young puppy behind a shopping centre with mange, malnourished and a leg that wasn't set properly after being broken.

Rocky = the small black one, 4y, drugged/poisoned and dumped in a park in an affluent area, by his owner.

That’s awesome man!

My parents Labrador, my youngest couldn't wait for the visit. She even bought him a Christmas gift and they're playing everyday. My mom said that she could have him when they pass on and ever since she wanted to know when she could come to collect him [emoji23]3300e9972c5fbd27ee66baee9393cf67.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Mr Personality. He needs to go for his monthly summer cut21effddaf1c21b76c94731134cb79978.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Haha why Mr Personality?

Ever since my SIL got a Scottie and we get to dog sit him every now and then I have a special place for them in my heart.... they are special!

Haha why Mr Personality?

Ever since my SIL got a Scottie and we get to dog sit him every now and then I have a special place for them in my heart.... they are special!

They are an amazing breed. So much charisma. The expressions he has - pulling his ears flat/back when you raise your voice or when he is uncertain. He "talks" to you when he wants attention, making diffetent pitched howling/growling sounds. And they are busy. He is ball-mad, will chase anything that is thrown until he collapses out of breath.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk