Show us your pets

tunariaan

Have to agree. Charlie decided last night that at 2 am it was now play time and ran around like a lunatic. The other dogs were not impressed and neither were the humans.

Lol

Get a crate..[emoji6] [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji6]

Edited by Gen

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what did she destroy while you were out?

Nothing that I could find...........I should have known something was up.........but just a few hours later she got hold of a venison pie and left just a few crumbs! Labradors are vacuum cleaners for food. My wife knows this, we all do, but somehow we still forget and let things stand on the kitchen tops. We only have ourselves to blame that we are again having soup tonight! :(

Stella was unhappy to stay at home while I took the Trance out for a change.

Aaaw shame man

Nothing that I could find...........I should have known something was up.........but just a few hours later she got hold of a venison pie and left just a few crumbs! Labradors are vacuum cleaners for food. My wife knows this, we all do, but somehow we still forget and let things stand on the kitchen tops. We only have ourselves to blame that we are again having soup tonight! :(

Lol As I read that first sentence I was thinking.. yeah it's cause there is nothing left to find[emoji1787][emoji1787] Edited by Gen

Stella was unhappy to stay at home while I took the Trance out for a change.

That's some masterful guilt tripping right there ! She's gorgeous.

Our new baby lab arrives in 3 weeks . CW was going on yesterday about we should plant this here and new flower bed there and pot plants here. Not a chance I’m planting one thing for the next year . Been down that road before.

Our new baby lab arrives in 3 weeks . CW was going on yesterday about we should plant this here and new flower bed there and pot plants here. Not a chance I’m planting one thing for the next year . Been down that road before.

Lol we gave Enzo a spot where he is allowed to dig..used it plenty when he was a little younger but he isn't really much of a digger now..but the grass.. between him and my son and their play time..I have just about no grass left[emoji24] Edited by Gen

Abstract study in the development of new relationships. Its been a rollercoaster and I have less skin on my face than I used to but we're getting there.

post-41145-0-93741000-1594029943_thumb.jpg

Abstract study in the development of new relationships. Its been a rollercoaster and I have less skin on my face than I used to but we're getting there.

attachicon.gifIMG_8065b.jpg

Nice camo  :clap:

Lol As I read that first sentence I was thinking.. yeah it's cause there is nothing left to find[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Also had a good laugh, a few years ago  I once asked hubby where did he put the whole  roast chicken that I had left quite far back on the counter. Turns out  it wasn't quite far enough back.....

I've never come across a lazier dog than our new Ridgeback, first week he was here I kept on making excuses for him... He's not used to us and the Husky or he's tired... Second week I've found out he's just damn lazy! 

My daughters get upset with the Husky when he hurts the Ridgeback when they play fight, what they don't see is when they go to bed, Mr Nightowl wakes up and terrorizes the Husky before falling asleep on him! 

PS I have lots of pics but for some reason the photo hosting sights aren't playing along. 

I've never come across a lazier dog than our new Ridgeback, first week he was here I kept on making excuses for him... He's not used to us and the Husky or he's tired... Second week I've found out he's just damn lazy!

My daughters get upset with the Husky when he hurts the Ridgeback when they play fight, what they don't see is when they go to bed, Mr Nightowl wakes up and terrorizes the Husky before falling asleep on him!

PS I have lots of pics but for some reason the photo hosting sights aren't playing along.

[emoji1787]