Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvey is still missing, please help raise awarness 

attachicon.gifharvey2.JPG

attachicon.gifharvey1.JPG

Very sad news for a Friday evening

Harvey’s body has been found

“HARVEY HAS CROSSED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

It is with shattered hearts that we confirm that Harvey's body was found this afternoon. There are a a multitude of questions and no answers. A beautiful, pure, gentle, shining light has left us. And we are all grappling with this.

On behalf of Roxy, Dimitri, Pepper and the family, "THANK YOU" can never, ever express our gratitude for your love, your kindness, and your commitment to Harvey. It has been exceptional. If ever there has been a testament to the POWER OF LOVE IN ACTION, this has been it. You came together, from all walks of life, to rally and #BringHarveyHome.

We were true on our promise to #NeverGiveUp. But we did not get the outcome that we all prayed, hoped and searched for. We are trying hard to come to terms with this.

THANK YOU to the core volunteers involved in Harvey's search effort, thank you to Beagle Watch and SCP, and thank you to the many media platforms and local centres, who all rallied behind our boy.

We ask you all to allow the family the time and space to grieve. The heart-sore is overwhelming.

HARVEY - we will never, ever forget you. Many of us never had the chance to meet you.. but you reached into our busy lives, and into our hearts, and you connected us all”

It is with shattered hearts that we confirm that Harvey's body was found this afternoon. There are a a multitude of questions and no answers. A beautiful, pure, gentle, shining light has left us. And we are all grappling with this.

On behalf of Roxy, Dimitri, Pepper and the family, "THANK YOU" can never, ever express our gratitude for your love, your kindness, and your commitment to Harvey. It has been exceptional. If ever there has been a testament to the POWER OF LOVE IN ACTION, this has been it. You came together, from all walks of life, to rally and #BringHarveyHome.

We were true on our promise to #NeverGiveUp. But we did not get the outcome that we all prayed, hoped and searched for. We are trying hard to come to terms with this.

THANK YOU to the core volunteers involved in Harvey's search effort, thank you to Beagle Watch and SCP, and thank you to the many media platforms and local centres, who all rallied behind our boy.

We ask you all to allow the family the time and space to grieve. The heart-sore is overwhelming.

HARVEY - we will never, ever forget you. Many of us never had the chance to meet you.. but you reached into our busy lives, and into our hearts, and you connected us all”

Aggeno.. so sorry for them..

Very sad. My wife was giving me daily updates on the search for Harvey from Facebook. Ever since Jay Pritchett got Stella I’ve been on the hook for a Frenchy. RIP Harvey

Another “famous” Frenchy passed away recently as well. “Drama” from the Seth Bike Hacks youtube channel.

Edited by Delarey

Stella (now 8 months old) in the pretty flowers. Training is coming along at a stellar (see what I did there) rate! This pandemic and the extra bit of time it afforded me to work with her, may well turn out to be the most fantastic thing.

post-17716-0-95440400-1595775718_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

I am sorry to hear about Harvey. Not fun to loose a family member even if they have four paws.

See it made the news...

https://maroelamedia.co.za/nuus/sa-nuus/soektog-na-harvey-die-boelhond-eindig-tragies/

I'm not a fan of cats.

They strike me a shifty no ****s given characters, the type that when things go down they'll throw you under the bus without even thinking.

I like a pet that when **** goes south your pet is going to be right by your side saying I'm not speaking until my lawyer gets here. 

I'm not a fan of cats.

They strike me a shifty no ****s given characters, the type that when things go down they'll throw you under the bus without even thinking.

I like a pet that when **** goes south your pet is going to be right by your side saying I'm not speaking until my lawyer gets here. 

......................turns out the cat IS the lawyer  :ph34r:

I'm not a fan of cats.

post-41145-0-64944600-1595948594_thumb.png

I'm not a fan of cats.

I read once someone said Cats have never forgotten that they were once worshipped