Show us your pets

tunariaan

my godmother died just over a month ago.

Cancer, that went crazy quickly. She ran/owned a busy BnB and covid hit that end of the equation hard.

I went to her funeral about 2 weeks later.

Surreal, all social distanced, laptop on a bar stool for the zoomers.

All had tpo be presigned in and thermo checked at the entrance. priest was over the limit, so we had to wait (third time lucky, or they just ignored it).

Anyway, once all was said and done and snacks and booze came out it was a little less seperated. She would have preferred it that way.

point of the story, I went there to pay my respects, but came home with her dog.

Here is Charlie, our new hound. He's a rescue who's been through a lot, but is so happy right now.

post-1830-0-63415300-1594112984_thumb.jpeg

edit:attached piksha

Edited by Shebeen

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my godmother died just over a month ago.

Cancer, that went crazy quickly. She ran/owned a busy BnB and covid hit that end of the equation hard.

I went to her funeral about 2 weeks later.

Surreal, all social distanced, laptop on a bar stool for the zoomers.

All had tpo be presigned in and thermo checked at the entrance. priest was over the limit, so we had to wait (third time lucky, or they just ignored it).

Anyway, once all was said and done and snacks and booze came out it was a little less seperated. She would have preferred it that way.

point of the story, I went there to pay my respects, but came home with her dog.

Here is Charlie, our new hound. He's a rescue who's been through a lot, but is so happy right now.

Firstly sorry for your loss.. secondly Charlie must be so happy to be getting all that love.. it is tough for pets when their owners or their fellow furry friend dies. Edited by Gen

post-33815-0-20938000-1594113094_thumb.jpg

big bro' Brody and little sis' Allie - 5 years and 9 weeks respectively ! 

:whistling:  I was "spoken" into how the timing under lock down stay at home conditions were ideal for integrating a new family member

what a bundle of joy but boy, how I have forgotten just how sharp and needle like the teeth and claws are

IMG-20200703-WA0054.jpg

:whistling: I was "spoken" into how the timing under lock down stay at home conditions were ideal for integrating a new family member

what a bundle of joy but boy, how I have forgotten just how sharp and needle like the teeth and claws are

I would hit the like button 10 times if I could!

attachicon.gifIMG-20200703-WA0054.jpg

:whistling: I was "spoken" into how the timing under lock down stay at home conditions were ideal for integrating a new family member

Beautiful

This is the face of one gatvol Beagle..Enzo was especially bouncy this morning in my office..poor Bruce.

Ma!!! Make him go away!!

Immediately after the pic was taken Enzo in all his bounciness fell off the sleeper couch and then proceeded to pull the couch to the other side of the room...he wanted to play with Bruce and was trying everything to get Bruce off the couch.. it was chaos this morning..[emoji1787]

I was laughing so much at Enzo falling off the couch I didn't even get upset about the couch getting pulled around... here is this GSD pulling a couch with a beagle on it around the room.. Bruce didn't move [emoji1787]

post-39623-0-02408700-1594121238_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gen

Ellie helped dad make mom her run coffee.

107995797_1176759189341440_1933895117865

Aaaw soo sweet.. but how is her froth art[emoji848]

Aaaw man.. I saw that shared on my FB timeline..I hope Harvey is found really soon..

Aaaw man.. I saw that shared on my FB timeline..I hope Harvey is found really soon..

Yes let’s hope someone knows something and comes forward with useful information leading to Harvey’s recovery.

Yes let’s hope someone knows something and comes forward with useful information leading to Harvey’s recovery.

Shame man and French Bulldogs are such companion doggos and very attached to their humans..if someone picked him up he will be so sad.. ..I really hope all is okay and he is returned soon. Edited by Gen

It was the middle of winter, in the midst of a cold snap, and yet Baloo went swimming.

The funniest was how he kept looking back and calling me with a little bark because I didn't join him this time.

75e44ce486fe5ad4852a4242654291b9.jpg

It was the middle of winter, in the midst of a cold snap, and yet Baloo went swimming.

The funniest was how he kept looking back and calling me with a little bark because I didn't join him this time.

75e44ce486fe5ad4852a4242654291b9.jpg

I like all dogs but I have a soft spot for big black “wild and woolly” looking ones