What watch are you wearing?

gummibear

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, this was quite a surprise when I got it..

The pictures I received from the guy looked terrible, must have used Potato4 to take the photos..

Its actually in really good condition, small chip on the crystal but barely noticeable, movement is in great working order and has been serviced in its life which is nice to see, more often than not the vintage watches I find have never been serviced which is shame.

Picked up this discontinued Citizen Automatic Diver, with the unusual full lume face. Its in pretty perfect condition for a 10 year watch. First pic is with its original rubber strap, the second with a custom leather NATO by Outlaw Straps.

post-1186-0-03458300-1540472407_thumb.jpeg

post-1186-0-19313000-1540472419_thumb.jpeg

Seiko-Prospex-Turtle-Dawn-Grey-SRPD01K1-

Seiko-Prospex-Samurai-Dawn-Grey-SRPD03K1

Very, very nice. Great value. I tried on a blue turtle today. I thought it would be slightly bigger.

My 8 year old Citizen.I enjoy watches almost as much as i enjoy bicycles biggrin.pnghttp://farm7.staticflickr.com/6031/6375868495_dcac8cefaa_z.jpg

Yep one of these about 16 years old , still going strong!

Hi, not sure if anyone can help. I own two Seiko Kinetic's of which both are 20 years old. They are both in working order but cannot hold their charge. I presume it is either a rechargeable battery or capacitor that needs to be replaced. Seiko South Africa doesn't service watches that old. Does anyone know if there is a watchmaker that will be able to service these?

I also have a citizen aqualand.  Easily 20 years old and still going strong. Has had the battery and strap changed several times but the watch itself just keeps on going.