Rugby...

'Dale

While a quota system exists.. Every black player will be a quota... There on merit or not

I agree.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While a quota system exists.. Every black player will be a quota... There on merit or not

Quotas in sports is a but like doping. We'll never know if they were there on merit or ability...

Watching that live was hilarious... anyway bad selections lost us this game!

Rassie is prone to brain farts

If anything...............Elton not Springbok material.............imo...............

If anything...............Elton not Springbok material.............imo...............

yaa ney, i think that was he's final straw 

Du preez and Willemse should be next in line imo

Rassie is prone to brain farts

Have you guys listened to Rassie’s post match interviews?

He was/is trying various players to identify his best possible options for the Rugby Championship as well as next year’s WC.

New combinations cannot be blamed when discipline was the reason for giving away penalties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willemse is a massive talent - but it's too soon for him. So many of our young talents are given the opportunity and then fail because our mental preparation is very bad.  

Willemse is a massive talent - but it's too soon for him. So many of our young talents are given the opportunity and then fail because our mental preparation is very bad.  

as said earlier with what happened with DC, let him play 10 with Pollard outside him at 12.

it will still be better than picking DohDoh at 12. Number 9 backup? is there any, also i remember Faf being a bit temperamental, when things go wrong they go horribly wrong