Coffee machine

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, TCTG said:

Whats a decent decaf bean to look out for?

We get small batch roasted from the farmers market in Silverton Pretoria, couldn't tell you the name off hand to be honest...

22 hours ago, Cippo said:

It’s ‘bean’ really good. Upgraded to a bottomless portafilter with a Pullman precision basket. My 1Zpresso makes it easier dialling in the grind between brew types. I’m using Flat Mountain’s Heritage grind currently.  Still practising how to steam milk perfectly but I’m getting there., The wand on the Gaggia is limiting for position

I did the steam wand upgrade on my gaggia. Much nicer. Got it from theespressoshop.co.uk it’s basically the rancilio Silvia wand 

• 2 weeks later...

Lets agree to disagree .... 🤪

For me this is the very last resort if I ran out of beans, shops closed and I only have pre-ground left.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have or know someone with a Brezzera BZ99?

Bought one cheap as chips with a pump snag that need sorting out, otherwise in good condition, so thought I'd take on a project. The previous guy fiddles and took stuff apart, so want to see what they look like under the hood, make the puzzle slightly easier.