Coffee machine

552f7ceac7e3e842813de6e287369ac5.jpg

I have started a bean supply business, selecting and roasting 100% arabica.

South American blend, smooth nutty flavor!

This is my first batch!

R75 for 250g

R210 per kg

Please let me know if you’d like some!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWESOME!!!! Nice name for the brand and the roast. Will get some from you when we are home again.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first batch!

R75 for 250g

R210 per kg

Had some as a double shot Americano this morning. Its pretty good, you won't be disappointed.

This is my first batch!

R75 for 250g

R210 per kg

Holly Roller, good name choice. Miss the guy.

Nice one Nerd, whereabouts are you based, hope you are also selling online?

Once you get volumes up couriering gets quite affordable, from what I have heard a good deal closer to R50 than R100 per std courier bag.

We based in JHB. Looking at getting something together for shipping. 

If we can get a few guys in CPT to order we can organise shipping no problem!

We based in JHB. Looking at getting something together for shipping. 

If we can get a few guys in CPT to order we can organise shipping no problem!

keen!

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry if it's in here and I missed it, but has anyone here used the aeropress filter disks?

I like the idea, I'm just worried that cleaning it and the puck might be enough of a Las that I end up not using it and reverting back to the paper filters. But I do miss the crema absorbed by the paper filters.

Feedback time.

The disk filter is awesome. And the Aeropress is super underrated.

I got the Fine mesh filter, and I'm pretty happy with the results. So much so that every second coffee I make is with the aeropress instead of the machine.

5586d238fa55e2a251f0265b1ed9cfcf.jpeg

Those in the know how I’m intrigued, i also have the urge to must have... this kit looks awesome anyone using it?

5586d238fa55e2a251f0265b1ed9cfcf.jpeg

Those in the know how I’m intrigued, i also have the urge to must have... this kit looks awesome anyone using it?

I have a single shot one which I use for camping.  Standard mocca  single shot because you cannot fit a big cup under the nozzle. Works for me.

Looks like you have more space with the double unit.

Edited by Sepia

I have a single shot one which I use for camping. Standard mocca single shot because you cannot fit a big cup under the nozzle. Works for me.

Looks like you have more space with the double unit.

This is an internet picture, i too use a standard mocca pot when camping but this looks cool ????

Feedback time.

The disk filter is awesome. And the Aeropress is super underrated.

I got the Fine mesh filter, and I'm pretty happy with the results. So much so that every second coffee I make is with the aeropress instead of the machine.

I saw those advertised on some fb page. Was keen on getting one purely because I don’t want to run out of paper filters. I only have a mocca pot and the aeropress. The other day I made a cup with each and the press cup was 100 times better. I have a hand held grinder which takes me almost 15min to grind enough beans for 1 cup. If it was not for this I would use it for every cup.

I saw those advertised on some fb page. Was keen on getting one purely because I don’t want to run out of paper filters. I only have a mocca pot and the aeropress. The other day I made a cup with each and the press cup was 100 times better. I have a hand held grinder which takes me almost 15min to grind enough beans for 1 cup. If it was not for this I would use it for every cup.

How fine do you set your grind?

• 2 weeks later...

I want to buy an inexpensive grinder to use with my espresso machine. I used to grind the beans at the shops where I bought the beans, sometimes it would be too coarse and other times too fine so I would want to grind it myself. I saw the grinder below and was wondering if this would do the job or would I be wasting my money?

post-84485-0-37382800-1522444757_thumb.png

I want to buy an inexpensive grinder to use with my espresso machine. I used to grind the beans at the shops where I bought the beans, sometimes it would be too coarse and other times too fine so I would want to grind it myself. I saw the grinder below and was wondering if this would do the job or would I be wasting my money?personally I think that you.will struggle with that - rather consider a quality hand grinder.

Grinder.PNG

I want to buy an inexpensive grinder to use with my espresso machine. I used to grind the beans at the shops where I bought the beans, sometimes it would be too coarse and other times too fine so I would want to grind it myself. I saw the grinder below and was wondering if this would do the job or would I be wasting my money?

attachicon.gifGrinder.PNG

The grinder has such a massive effect on the quality of the coffee that I would rather buy a second hand good grinder, than an inexpensive one.

But even the inexpensive grinder will be better than using last week's ground beans.

The grinder has such a massive effect on the quality of the coffee that I would rather buy a second hand good grinder, than an inexpensive one.

But even the inexpensive grinder will be better than using last week's ground beans.

Thanks for the input. I will look around a bit for a used grinder to see what I can find. Any tips on what I should be looking out for?