Coffee machine

Anyone know where I can get JURA water filters? I need a white one. Takealot used to have but lately they only seem to have the blue one. That filter message on my display is irritating me. I have found it here but shipping is R100. If I can't get one from a local retailer (or similar) I will go for it but keen to see if I anyone knows of a retail store that sells them or an online shop where shipping is less.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where I can get JURA water filters? I need a white one. Takealot used to have but lately they only seem to have the blue one. That filter message on my display is irritating me. I have found it here but shipping is R100. If I can't get one from a local retailer (or similar) I will go for it but keen to see if I anyone knows of a retail store that sells them or an online shop where shipping is less.

Why not from the Jura distributors in Decopark?

Yeah I have looked at them(Coffee Academy I think?) and their price is not bad either but it's out of my way(east rand boykie here), would probably be easier to pay the R100 delivery with the other guys. Or, do you know if the distributors deliver?

Yeah I have looked at them(Coffee Academy I think?) and their price is not bad either but it's out of my way(east rand boykie here), would probably be easier to pay the R100 delivery with the other guys. Or, do you know if the distributors deliver?

This place is less than 1km from my BIL. Looks like they open today, he is coming to my place on Wednesday. Going to ask him to pop in there.

There's the coffee and tea emporium in Bedford Centre. They usually stock the filters. That's not too far for an East Rant Boitjie

There's the coffee and tea emporium in Bedford Centre. They usually stock the filters. That's not too far for an East Rant Boitjie

Ah thanks, I will keep that in mind for next time(which is not far away if I replace it as often as the machine tells me to). My BIL popped in to Coffee Academy for me yesterday and got one. He will bring it over tomorrow. Bedford centre is really not far from me at all.

But now he is opposite possibly the best coffee shop in JHB!

Wait what? What coffee shop? And I live in the area!

Looking to buy a new coffee machine. Anyone selling theirs or can recommend anything. Want to get something fairly decent, but preferably not break the bank, haha

Still looking .

• 3 weeks later...

I am selling my Nuova Simonelli Oscar espresso machine as I have upgraded a bit :whistling:

It is about 5 years old, well looked after and in good condition - it has pretty much been used on weekends only.  Based in Western Cape  - contact me for more information if interested. 

I am selling my Nuova Simonelli Oscar espresso machine as I have upgraded a bit :whistling:

It is about 5 years old, well looked after and in good condition - it has pretty much been used on weekends only.  Based in Western Cape  - contact me for more information if interested. 

Dropped you a PM. Got an itch.