Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

What model ultravox is that? 2013?

are you getting rid of your p2max?

The latest 2014 one, Ultravox RS-1

I am keeping my power2max as I use it as a training tool, just took the blades from the crank and put it onto my rotor crank. As the bike is in the pic the build is complete...did it Friday evening.

Edited by MTB_Roadie

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest 2014 one, Ultravox RS-1

I am keeping my power2max as I use it as a training tool, just took the blades from the crank and put it onto my rotor crank. As the bike is in the bik the build is complete...did it Friday evening.

SWEET RIDE

:thumbup:

Final settings done.post-54-0-07279200-1406097366_thumb.jpeg

Either you have a lot of stock in the background or you work in a bike shop..if you work in a bike shop we should become friends, f you just have a shite load of stock then we should be friends...heheh congrats on the ride! Edited by Undun

Took the plunge on a pair of Assos NeoPro S7 bib shorts. Super comfy #CWCpost-35789-0-09303500-1406139462_thumb.jpg

Got the Sworks shoes on Saturday... #OLYMPICCYCLES#AWESOMEPRICE!!!!

:clap: :clap: All in all I had a BLESSED July with regards to cycle kit! 2 bikes, shoes, bib, Oakleys, toolkit :thumbup: :thumbup:

Took the plunge on a pair of Assos NeoPro S7 bib shorts. Super comfy #CWCpost-35789-0-09303500-1406139462_thumb.jpg

Got the Sworks shoes on Saturday... #OLYMPICCYCLES#AWESOMEPRICE!!!!

:clap: :clap: All in all I had a BLESSED July with regards to cycle kit! 2 bikes, shoes, bib, Oakleys, toolkit :thumbup: :thumbup:

How do you find the shoes?

I love my S-Works although they are the previous model a upgrade is due soon!

post-12909-0-06366700-1406285410_thumb.jpg

post-12909-0-04623700-1406285415_thumb.jpg

Nice what that set you back,looked at it awhile ago but was too scared to ask how much it is.

Either you have a lot of stock in the background or you work in a bike shop..if you work in a bike shop we should become friends, f you just have a shite load of stock then we should be friends...heheh congrats on the ride!

Hahaha...

Pic taken at bikeshop, not my shop nor stock.