Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

an idea...you have some cool looking cars and stuff in boxes...cut a slot in the top shelf...slide a piece of glass right across the front...or it might be easier to make a frame with the glass to fit across the front of the top shelf...will stop people from playing with stuff they shouldnt be after a couple captains...take the stuff out the boxes and fit a strip or 2 of LED light at top...might be an idea to put them at the back of all the shelves...would look wicked at night...just not too many...you dont want the lights being the main feature.

I will do something nicer at a later stage but just wanted to get the stuff out of the boxes for now.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought myself the Brooks FLyer saddle. Bit hard when I started,  but after about 10hrs, it is nice and soft, and my ass is not sore, even after doing 5hrs straight on the saddle. Best investment that I could have made on my bike...

A new pair of gloves...helps for the splinters and keeps the hands clean when working on the bike...if you size them right...they dont even bother you like other gloves

aae2f05e67fa0de6de988c423c9b7059.jpg

Those gloves complete me [emoji14]

Makes getting dirty a pleasure and if you buy them from industrial supply stores they are only around R15 a pair.

http://www.7hundred.co.uk/images/id1398_poc_do_blade_glasgon_2.jpg?maxheight=1200

Great deal in Hubland with 4 variations in lenses

They've been tested on a  few rides now, tar and trail, and is fast becoming the sunnies I grab first before my other ones.

Edited by Puncheur

http://www.7hundred.co.uk/images/id1398_poc_do_blade_glasgon_2.jpg?maxheight=1200

Great deal in Hubland with 4 variations in lenses

They've been tested on a  few rides now, tar and trail, and is fast becoming the sunnies I grab first before my other ones.

Nice looking glasses! Price, or link to said deal please?

Those gloves complete me [emoji14]

Makes getting dirty a pleasure and if you buy them from industrial supply stores they are only around R15 a pair.

If you can find ones to fit! 

Fathands unite!