Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Like the top but the helmet looks massive on your head???

Could be the angle but I do have an oval shape head which has me wearing a size large helmet. Something that always has bothered me but no getting around.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took delivery of this after a 7 month wait.

Had it since Sunday and am rather impressed.

Toyota RAV4 limited Hybrid.

26d1e2eb618eb3d7e61f9fded34c1fed.jpg

Lekker man. Good to transport hot sauce with..........

I don't even think we get the hybrid here. What are the specs on the hybrid wrt engine etc.

Don't get the hybrids here cause the market does not want them. Very happy with my 2.0 GX-R RAV4

Those RAV’s are incredible. I had an old 2006 model and I rate it as a better 4x4 than my landrovers ever were.

I have my deposit paid for the Tesla 4x4 bakkie thing, with the comfort of knowing I have two or three years to make a final decision.

Those RAV’s are incredible. I had an old 2006 model and I rate it as a better 4x4 than my landrovers ever were.

I have my deposit paid for the Tesla 4x4 bakkie thing, with the comfort of knowing I have two or three years to make a final decision.

I know its nice to be supportive but that a ridiculous statement

I know its nice to be supportive but that a ridiculous statement

Maybe I need to be more clear. In terms of mud, ice, farm roads etc, the rav 4 was better than the three landrovers I have owned. Not for hard core 4x4’ing, as in driving over boulders and ***, but certainly, for me, for general use. I have owned a 1970’s R6 landie, an ‘85 defender 110 and a 2002/3 discovery, so no modern stuff, so maybe I am not comparing apples with apples.

Maybe I need to be more clear. In terms of mud, ice, farm roads etc, the rav 4 was better than the three landrovers I have owned. Not for hard core 4x4’ing, as in driving over boulders and ***, but certainly, for me, for general use. I have owned a 1970’s R6 landie, an ‘85 defender 110 and a 2002/3 discovery, so no modern stuff, so maybe I am not comparing apples with apples.

For that I put my trust in a Forester

Who is the dodgy ginger ninja looking to steal the Toyota badge off your new car.

Who is the dodgy ginger ninja looking to steal the Toyota badge off your new car.

dont think I’ve ever been called a ginger before.

More bald than ginger.

Lol.

dont think I’ve ever been called a ginger before.

More bald than ginger.

Lol.

Must be the lighting then  :P

enjoy the rav!!!!

Got a new SS chain and free wheel for the SS commuter from my lbs and a very hard to find chain ring form another ..... for R510 My commuter bike has a complete drive train overall for the 2020 commuter year :) ..... can’t do that with a geared bike