Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Got home to my new commuter and accessories having arrived. The bike was fully built in the box. Brilliant. Ordered online because of restrictions with the cycle2work scheme. Bike shop threw in a cateye light set and some tools

e6afa7e94e6b45e5fe38dbd368a24a4b.jpg6141f6494fd530c2f65d3ad6ea2e96d3.jpgbd34c58112003f941779e6e014ab6824.jpg

Edited by BigDL

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got home to my new commuter and accessories having arrived. The bike was fully built in the box. Brilliant. Ordered online because of restrictions with the cycle2work scheme. Bike shop threw in a cateye light set and some tools

e6afa7e94e6b45e5fe38dbd368a24a4b.jpg6141f6494fd530c2f65d3ad6ea2e96d3.jpgbd34c58112003f941779e6e014ab6824.jpg

Was wondering why you were selling off some bikes.

Congrats and Nice colour Wayne. Life is too short to drive white cars and Spaz bikes...

This statement offends me, I love white cars!

Offends me too. I have a white car and two Spaz bikes  :whistling:

next thing you are going to tell us you are Vegan and follow a Banting diet too.

Almost spat out my coffee  :lol: 

Keto man, keto is life

But in all seriousness, I'm a firm believer in eating whatever tastes good and eating it like you might never get a chance to eat again  :ph34r: 

Congrats and Nice colour Wayne. Life is too short to drive white cars and Spaz bikes...

Not sure about Oz, but in the USA it is difficult to get a white car.  

I think it is only SA that is hung up on white cars and resale value etc?

Not sure about Oz, but in the USA it is difficult to get a white car.

I think it is only SA that is hung up on white cars and resale value etc?

Silver as well

Next most popular is black I think, but at nearly every parking lot the white and silver cars out number the rest by far

Silver as well

Next most popular is black I think, but at nearly every parking lot the white and silver cars out number the rest by far

That's technically a good thing, white and bright cars generally have the lowest insurance premiums, darker car are more likely to get into accidents owing to reduced visibility.

There was a proposal on UK to actually tie finance premiums to car colour as well, meaning those buying white or bright cars got lower rates than those buying black, grey, silver, etc. Makes sense there, its dark 360 days of the year.

Took delivery of this after a 7 month wait.

Had it since Sunday and am rather impressed.

Toyota RAV4 limited Hybrid.

26d1e2eb618eb3d7e61f9fded34c1fed.jpg

Nice colour  :thumbup: