Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

LOL, i was refferring to battery-alkaline-12v-car-remote-27a-300x

Using one currently for quite sometime now on a blue led which I use for fishing at night. Although, you could even string together some better rated(Ah) batteries to form higher amp hours

No worries, didn't use the sarcasm font :thumbup:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She may not be new, but she was also free. Got a Garmin Edge 500 with HRM and K-Edge brackets from a friend, gratis :D

http://i.imgur.com/6pLEIf8.jpg

Soooo just an update on this little guy... You may notice a small crack in the cover over the screen. It's not the actual screen that's cracked, just the cover. So following a lead from a fellow hubber (thanks mate), I phoned Garmin and asked to have it repaired. They mentioned that they do not do repairs, only exchanges and since the 500 was no longer being produced, they would only exchange it for the 520 at the cost of a VERY affordable "upgrade fee".

Long story short, I no longer have the Edge 500. I now have a brand spanking new Edge 520, crispy fresh, box and all. Oh, and they forgot to remove the cadence and speed sensors, so win x 2!

(Also, while riding the other day I branded a phenomenon that shall henceforth be known as "Trail-Tongue", which is the vocabulary shift that occurs when I hit inclines and start cursing like a dirty mountain pirate :D )

Soooo just an update on this little guy... You may notice a small crack in the cover over the screen. It's not the actual screen that's cracked, just the cover. So following a lead from a fellow hubber (thanks mate), I phoned Garmin and asked to have it repaired. They mentioned that they do not do repairs, only exchanges and since the 500 was no longer being produced, they would only exchange it for the 520 at the cost of a VERY affordable "upgrade fee".

Long story short, I no longer have the Edge 500. I now have a brand spanking new Edge 520, crispy fresh, box and all. Oh, and they forgot to remove the cadence and speed sensors, so win x 2!

(Also, while riding the other day I branded a phenomenon that shall henceforth be known as "Trail-Tongue", which is the vocabulary shift that occurs when I hit inclines and start cursing like a dirty mountain pirate :D )

Winning! That is an awesome bit of good luck!

Dayum!

Now all you have to do is cut down that sternum cracker!

I know... keep looking down at that and thinking the same thing. Did ask the guys to cut it down but instead they gave me 2 spacers. Wasn't sure if I should be annoyed or grateful!

American Classic Argent along with some 25mm GP 4000 S II - shaves 400g from the roadie.

(now I need to return the favour and remove the same weight from mysel

very nice

Also looking at the tubeless option on my road bike for some time now

This wheels are also on my short list with...

I'm jealous :whistling:

Bought a few months ago, only worked out now how to upload photos 7a92fb6e78d8fa0d5d4276c623a0829d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great bike

Congrats

I see SC is making wheels now too ????

I know... keep looking down at that and thinking the same thing. Did ask the guys to cut it down but instead they gave me 2 spacers. Wasn't sure if I should be annoyed or grateful!

Maybe put the spacers underneath the stem.

Bought a few months ago, only worked out now how to upload photos 7a92fb6e78d8fa0d5d4276c623a0829d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife would kill me if I put my dirty mtb on the couch [emoji33]. Very nice ride. [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

My wife would kill me if I put my dirty mtb on the couch [emoji33]. Very nice ride. [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

do it when she is not looking

Saw it this morning... It's a real sternum-punch!!!

Gives me something to rest my head on on those steep climbs. ;)

Good to see you today and hope the trail build went well. I was thinking more about that road gap... do it! You'd get a great view from the picnic table of people trying to land it and make the turn!

Edited by hellocolour