Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got some new seals and pads for these

not sure when they will be here tho,

Becoming a resourceful little bugger aren't you...

I swore high and low that I wouldn't buy a bike for a while to the Mrs.

Last night my neighbor said he wanted to sell his TT bike.He bought it 3 months before last years 70.3 and did a few training rides and the race.Bike has less than 1000k on it.

I said I'll do my Ironman on my road bike and look later for a TT bike if it goes ok.

He comes to me this morning and says I must make him a offer.I joked and make a ridiculous offer and he said ok.

Not sure how I'll explain this later though to the finance manager[emoji23][emoji23]

c78293b3d3d8f73f8b099173cd08fc5f.jpg

Well, it's easier to apologise than to ask for permission. :whistling:  Very nice bike, congrats :thumbup:

Last night my neighbor said he wanted to sell his TT bike.He bought it 3 months before last years 70.3 and did a few training rides and the race.Bike has less than 1000k on it.

I said I'll do my Ironman on my road bike and look later for a TT bike if it goes ok.

He comes to me this morning and says I must make him a offer.I joked and make a ridiculous offer and he said ok.

Not sure how I'll explain this later though to the finance manager[emoji23][emoji23]

very nice. now for a nice set of wheels to go with it

Hide it behind the new canyon, She will never see it.....

very nice. now for a nice set of wheels to go with it

Someone, please make him pay for the wheels! :ph34r:  ;)

Edited by DJR

Someone, please make him pay for the wheels! :ph34r:  ;)

I'll have to pay with lack of comfort.My 25mm tyres don't fit in the frame so have to ride 23mm....ouch.

This is better than winning the lottery.  I envy you.

He knows what it's worth and buys and sells bikes all the time.He could have said no.

I think him and the wife are splitting up and he is just getting rid of stuff.They used to argue a lot and haven't seen her for a while.