Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some news shoes to make the walking easier.

Had a pair of these with laces but the Boa system just works way better.

Took them out for a ride today and very happy[emoji106][emoji106]26a1f97251681a31a315a6f09a663912.jpgc904588a18300a351c668c44fe8e5c50.jpg

SHORT SOCK ALARM!!!!!!!!!

Some news shoes to make the walking easier.

Had a pair of these with laces but the Boa system just works way better.

Took them out for a ride today and very happy[emoji106][emoji106]

26a1f97251681a31a315a6f09a663912.jpg

c904588a18300a351c668c44fe8e5c50.jpg

Are they flat pedals only? Looks flippen awesome and comfortable. I've got great Scott shoes, with carbon sole, very nice when cycling but stupid to walk with, sounds and feels like those wooden "klopse" from Netherland.

Are they flat pedals only? Looks flippen awesome and comfortable. I've got great Scott shoes, with carbon sole, very nice when cycling but stupid to walk with, sounds and feels like those wooden "klopse" from Netherland.

Stupid or just lazy me sorry, I've googled and see that they can be used with clips as well.

Ahum, those would be klompen. To my knowledge still the only shoes made from wood

I grabbed myself a pair of Scott metrix which are also bloody nice.

These are 2 bolt clipless so work with most mtb pedals.

They weight about the same as most mtb shoes and they nice and stiff.

Best part is that you walk almost normally in them and don't look like you have a carrot up your arse :whistling:  :oops: My other shoes have carbon soles and they a hassle when i ride with the kids or have to walk when its wet.

Grip is good on damp rocks and tree roots.

I personally find the toe box a little narrow on the Scotts.

These are 2 bolt clipless so work with most mtb pedals.

They weight about the same as most mtb shoes and they nice and stiff.

Best part is that you walk almost normally in them and don't look like you have a carrot up your arse :whistling: :oops: My other shoes have carbon soles and they a hassle when i ride with the kids or have to walk when its wet.

Grip is good on damp rocks and tree roots.

Best part is that you walk almost normally in them and don't look like you have a carrot up your arse :whistling: :oops:

^^^^^^^^^^^I started laughing "carrots up the whaaat[emoji54]"

Ahum, those would be klompen. To my knowledge still the only shoes made from wood

"Klompen" [emoji54] I'm a boertjie, sukkeling with the foreign languages [emoji6]. I only speak it properly since I was twice. [emoji85] Edited by BSG

Looks quite comfy and nice shoes, I have the Scott RC, very good for cycling but not for hike-a-bike on uneven and rocky terrain. Edited by BSG

Think I finally got a descent bike light.  Have been going through many different types over the years.  Decided I need something really good this year.  Have been looking around for some time to find something that is good and with the right price.  Till last week I found a special at online shop in Austria.  Bought this for 84€.  I am very happy with what I got.  All the boxes are checked.

• Various settings for very bright for dart forested roads to dim in city traffic.
  • Single Unit (I do not like this battery hanging between the legs on the frame.  You know I have a canyon and it might crack the frame  :whistling: )
  • Long lasting battery (that seems hard to find)
  • USB Chargable
  • Water resistant

post-71-0-79965800-1537169937_thumb.jpeg

post-71-0-41913700-1537169949_thumb.jpeg

Seems like it even punches a hole in the fog ;)

With hindsight I should have bought cheap cages and just filled my bottles 5% less for the weight saving.

Then you wouldn't have had that sweet sweet S-works badge adorning your steed.

Also, Carbon > all other materials