Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold it, was just a tiny bit too big and 90% of the time it was awesome but in more tech and rocky areas then the stand over became an issue. Look, I could have lived with it but it would have been like that squeak you can't find and fix. In the end it would have been an issue that would have spoilt the whole scenario. Heck of a bike thou, will miss it lots.  

Damned fine replacement though! 

do you cook up a story like that every 6 weeks that you buy a new bike :P

Darn... if you can see through my paper thin excuses then I might not be fooling the Mrs either.  :w00t:

Edited by hellocolour

Was thinking the same thing!!

Well I do have a new long list including Propain Hugune, Kingdom Vendetta X2, Tranny Sentinel, Ripmo and Cotic FlareMax but might need to sit on my hands for a fair time and just enjoy this. 

Darn... if you can see through my paper thin excuses then I might not be fooling the Mrs either.  :w00t:

now you know the Mrs is always one step ahead of the Mr .... so now ask yourself this question .... if you are getting "away" with these "essential" purchases ..... what is she getting away with that you think that you think you know of!

New baby at home.Some fine tuning to do but very happy.

Crazy wow.

eTap

Those forks

Brakes?  eecycleworks?

Many happy miles

now you know the Mrs is always one step ahead of the Mr .... so now ask yourself this question .... if you are getting "away" with these "essential" purchases ..... what is she getting away with that you think that you think you know of!

panic-640x360.jpg

Shoes, no doubt in my mind. Camper shoes, Trippen shoes! I just pretend not to notice, like she pretends not to notice bikes, fishing rods etc. A good arrangement. :thumbup:

Ordered revgrips. Pitty I won't be doing ezel. Would have loved to see if they actually work on something like stage 4.

Edited by PKotze