Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

it's scary powerful. Set right now at sixty pounds. Enough power to take down a wildebeest at 50 metres. Arrow will go straight through and out.

Or a cyclist riding 2 abreast? But which one? Inside or outside?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Camelbak can come out with a special bag to hold bow and keep your fluids. I mean you cant shoot a bow and drink from a bottle at same time.

Camelbak can come out with a special bag to hold bow and keep your fluids. I mean you cant shoot a bow and drink from a bottle at same time.

Yep, Most hunting places stock them.

I like your thinking.

Cycling witha bow strapped to your back in the cradle might make many a motorist think twice...

Imported the brakes from Germany and fitted them yesterday morning.

Hoses were too long so shortened the hoses without having to re-bleed the brakes. A big improvement over my previous hydraulics.

post-858-0-39062500-1358078451_thumb.jpg

Imported the brakes from Germany and fitted them yesterday morning.

Hoses were too long so shortened the hoses without having to re-bleed the brakes. A big improvement over my previous hydraulics.

post-858-0-39062500-1358078451_thumb.jpg

Great brakes. Run them on the Cotic and PYGA. Great upgrade!

totally, if i was a coloured cyclist i would screw one over one of my teeth.

As a coloured cyclist I would politely ask you to go **** yourself with your stereotypes, coz I sure as hell dont have gold teeth. Douche

As a coloured cyclist I would politely ask you to go **** yourself with your stereotypes, coz I sure as hell dont have gold teeth. Douche

It's a six month old post dude. What's the point?!

post-18968-0-02152400-1358065586_thumb.jpg

post-18968-0-65358700-1358065596_thumb.jpg

Very nice Omega Man!

I had quite a close look at Tiaan Odendaal's DHR while we were in Morzine. The build quality on them is exceptional.

Guest Omega Man

Very nice Omega Man!

I had quite a close look at Tiaan Odendaal's DHR while we were in Morzine. The build quality on them is exceptional.

Shot man. Yeah the bike looks great. There's 3 in the country that I know of. Tiaan, My mate JP and myself.

After having to wait months for the 2013 Sidi mtb shoes to be released, I finally got my new shoes.

Was so worth the wait. Would have had to wait 2 more months for it to arrive in SA.

BLIKSEM!

After having to wait months for the 2013 Sidi mtb shoes to be released, I finally got my new shoes.

Was so worth the wait. Would have had to wait 2 more months for it to arrive in SA.

Seriously?! On a MTB???

... ah I see you are riding the bike on the road though...