Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Hopefully you went with Ceramic bearing option , you wont be disapointed

with my fat ass, ceramic bearings won't make a difference 

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So , today , I hitched up my bike and ............  just drove.... never stopped until

I got home again ! 

Yes , I got a new WHISPBAR Rack  :clap:

Service was incredible , they delivered to my house , and even changed my ball  :thumbup:

(tow hitch) free of charge. Unit locks onto car and onto bikes , and tilts with bikes

in place , even has wheels mounted at the bottom if your too lazy to pick it up. 

post-122971-0-94550600-1539096541_thumb.jpg

post-122971-0-04556400-1539096640_thumb.jpg

post-122971-0-97426700-1539096679_thumb.jpg

So , today , I hitched up my bike and ............ just drove.... never stopped until

I got home again !

Yes , I got a new WHISPBAR Rack :clap:

Service was incredible , they delivered to my house , and even changed my ball :thumbup:

(tow hitch) free of charge. Unit locks onto car and onto bikes , and tilts with bikes

in place , even has wheels mounted at the bottom if your too lazy to pick it up.

Looks quite good.

Just watch the Exhaust on that Fortuner. Looks like it is pointing directly at the rack. The hot exhaust gases can cause problems, especially with Carbon, and probably with tires as well.

HEY, WHERE ARE THE PICS OF THE COMMIE!

i bought the wrong headset, so with great sadness, i only fitted the rear mech cranks rear wheel and chain, i got a mate to pick up a giant headset which i'll get tonight and hopefully finish this evening, i was inda moer in

i bought the wrong headset, so with great sadness, i only fitted the rear mech cranks rear wheel and chain, i got a mate to pick up a giant headset which i'll get tonight and hopefully finish this evening, i was inda moer in

First thing you do when you get the Giant Headset

Z2o9J_ncpIx_.JPG

First thing you do when you get the Giant Headset

Z2o9J_ncpIx_.JPG

its only the box that has giant on it, the rest says FSA

Guess i can boast about this [emoji848]d8f7e1d0b34011c00bb7a20a53b16f5e.jpg1e599b1310e8051254ea44bfeb539265.jpg

looks far better than I was expecting and the FSA looks lekker

Always took you for a gold chain hanging out the shirt kind of guy .... this based on the rather loud colour scheme on your ex. Silverback :P

Now go home and build the bloody bike already

thankfully its hidden in the headset