Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

So, the first piece of my new puzzle arrived

Doesn't look electronic or hydraulic.

Seems you're quite the rebel.? :D

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's obviously been a drastic increase in the rush hour traffic over the Prince Alfred pass?

^_^ 

Holiday season coming, the white bakkies, timber trucks and milk trucks.  Admittedly not many but I'd rather not be a sad statistic so I am upping my visability.  It can't hurt apart from the dent in the wallet

The varia for the rear is because sometimes I'll ride for an hour with no cars around and then someone sneaks up behind and I sh!t myself

Holiday season coming, the white bakkies, timber trucks and milk trucks. Admittedly not many but I'd rather not be a sad statistic so I am upping my visability. It can't hurt apart from the dent in the wallet

The varia for the rear is because sometimes I'll ride for an hour with no cars around and then someone sneaks up behind and I **** myself

Best get an air horn for those white bakkies ....

Edited by ChrisF

Holiday season coming, the white bakkies, timber trucks and milk trucks.  Admittedly not many but I'd rather not be a sad statistic so I am upping my visability.  It can't hurt apart from the dent in the wallet

The varia for the rear is because sometimes I'll ride for an hour with no cars around and then someone sneaks up behind and I **** myself

The rear Varia is a real treat. Its super accurate. It gets annoying here now though with lots of cars that all give you a wide berth. I have switched back to a normal rear light for most of rides here now. 

The rear Varia is a real treat. Its super accurate. It gets annoying here now though with lots of cars that all give you a wide berth. I have switched back to a normal rear light for most of rides here now.

We don’t have the cars giving you a wide berth thing happening here and the resurfacing of part of my route plus good rainfall has seen the local

farmers all upgrade their white bakkies - it’s the farm and furious here sometimes

From the 25th onwards you should have company :P

We don’t have the cars giving you a wide berth thing happening here and the resurfacing of part of my route plus good rainfall has seen the local

farmers all upgrade their white bakkies - it’s the farm and furious here sometimes

Varia is a must have in SA, great buy!

25826d84c689c683beeef51f2003cb1e.jpg

New bike day:

Very similar: supersix 2020 - Ultegra

Concept Speed R60’s

No time to add any extras yet.

Happy

Very nice!

Going to be windsurfer when the SouthEaster comes to play.

Many safe miles, try to not get this one taken away again!!

Edited by Patchelicious

New bike day:

Concept Speed R60’s

No time to add any extras yet.

Happy

:drool: congrats!

New bike day:

Concept Speed R60’s