Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Bought 3x sets, 2 mates and myself. Outperform how I was expecting, according to my mate; great for climbing, and tucking into a big wind cycling the peninsula, weigh next to nothing, and offer 2 - 3 extra hand positions, I like!

Recovering from surgery; more info when I’ve done a longish ride...

Chrisattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I don't know what I'm looking at? What is the new thing that has everyone's panty in a bunch?

I will say that looks like one cluttered handlebar.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First part of new bike paid for, rest will be done when the EFT happens today or tomorrow.

post-11806-0-57405900-1605077497_thumb.jpg

Been interesting watching its travel around the US and all the DHL hubs.

Also, may not be able to run the negative 17 degree stem on new supersix slammed as may hit the frame. So may have to go down to a negative 12 and maybe go to 120 or 130.

First part of new bike paid for, rest will be done when the EFT happens today or tomorrow.

attachicon.gifSTS.JPG

Also, may not be able to run the negative 17 degree stem on new supersix slammed as may hit the frame. So may have to go down to a negative 12 and maybe go to 120 or 130.

Ahh man low and long is going to look aweeeeeesommmmmme. What did you have on the last one?

Ahh man low and long is going to look aweeeeeesommmmmme. What did you have on the last one?

was the -17 degree at 110 but had not got round to getting a lower headset cap. Was on to do list. 

There are a few pro's and cons as once slammed may be even more difficult to use the internal cable routing. 

Will see when get it in person.

yes, a bit of stuff happening on that bar, for good reason:

Bell is for commuting, I also make hand-signals, would you believe, when I turn in front of cars...

bar tape in middle of bars is for a change in hand position when doing a long ride, on road...

Mid-ends are for climbing, and getting SLIGHTL aero into a gale force south easter...

then there is a dropper lever, too...

Man, where AM i going to fit my coffee cup holder?  ^_^

attachicon.gifSTS.JPG

Are you not too old to be slamming your stem ?

7cdcd1a6a9dcd20d110d5fe79883791f.jpg

Some may it’s fake.

Will take a week or two before slamming it fully, back a little tender.

Glad you sorted and stay safe. I will hopefully be back on the road by Saturday.