Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I call CPOV - Crotch Point of View

and gives one a good indication of just how steep up there ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Any suggestions regarding second water bottle mounting for my OneTen29. Any advise will be appreciated. Thirstyguy

Seat post.....directly mount bottle cage or use clamp ?!

You get clamps by KCNC or Ryder that loop around the post. One then mounts the bottle cage to these...

post-12909-0-70186500-1455894057_thumb.jpg

post-12909-0-15856900-1455894072_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryanpmb

Just put the second bottle in one of your shirt pockets. Much cheaper.. And also allows you to still use your dropper post..

Ā 

Having said this, there was a dude on Tankwa last weekend with a side by side bottle holder. Not sure if it messed with his peddling.Ā 

Ā 

Tom

You might also want to Google Ā Talac B2 Dual Bottle Cage. They are a Yankee company that over-under cages instead of side by side.

Ā 

Tom

Now been ridden quite a bit in the month. Did a 60km odd ride on Saturday and this OneTen is just such a comfortable place to be. Cannot stop smiling; even in the company of some rather fancy carbon steeds the PYGA still steals the show.
Also saw another group on Pyga's leave BRB on Saturday.

Ā 

post-60570-0-18853700-1456143121_thumb.jpg

Now been ridden quite a bit in the month. Did a 60km odd ride on Saturday and this OneTen is just such a comfortable place to be. Cannot stop smiling; even in the company of some rather fancy carbon steeds the PYGA still steals the show.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That was us.

Ā 

2x Pascoes, 1x 120 and a Capra. We found the fun bits with the jumps and sessioned the hell out of them until we were dead.

Ā 

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/Seanf1art/20160220_095814_zpstoxx3vs5.jpg

Edited by Robodog

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Random question but what is that fabric saddle like?

I like the idea of them but probably not quite wide enough for me.

Ā 

That was us.

Ā 

2x Pascoes, 1x 120 and a Capra. We found the fun bits with the jumps and sessioned the hell out of them until we were dead.

Ā 

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/Seanf1art/20160220_095814_zpstoxx3vs5.jpg

Saw you guys head for the trails just as we were getting ready to head back towards Benoni.

Was together with my OneTen the 4 best looking rides for the day. :drool:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Random question but what is that fabric saddle like?

I like the idea of them but probably not quite wide enough for me.

The most comfortable saddle I've ever ridden. :thumbup:Ā 

I'll recommend them in a heart beat. I've found this to be the first saddle ever that I can feel exactly in which way I have adjusted it. Can feel exactly if it is to far back, to far to the front or if the nose is to high, or to low. The longest time I have spent on it has been 7hrs and it did not feel like it was trying to kill me.