weekly tss score

fandacious

My TSS mostly is between 350 and 550 per week. I don't really have more time to ride and I cant really spend all the time I do have to ride at IF of 90+

So can one actually get some good fitness with this range of TSS or is it just about enough to maintain a level that is not really here nor there?

Take a look at:

https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/230904648-Suggested-Weekly-TSS-and-Target-CTL

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4hrs and 277 TSS

Did a threshold test on Tuesday that broke me for the rest of the week, then I was away for the weekend so no riding then either.

On the plus side, my FTP went up by 20w although I nearly vommed towards the end of the test (which I'm told is how you know you're doing it right :P )

6:29

471 TSS

0.79 IF

Meh. Not happy with my week last week. Managed new 5km and 10km PRs, but work and social stuff really got in the way. 

Been feeling sluggish even though the PRs, and today I have a cough and general feeling of weakness. Maybe the downtime wasn't such a bad thing. 

12 weeks to Durban 70.3. Goal is to get a TSS of 700 a week until then, and hit my taper at around 100CTL (currently 83CTL). 

It is funny how you realize that your efforts are not going to give the rewards you are after...

Duration 5:36

TSS 360

Last week was better with 7h and TSS 500

Think I need to find out how I can do more time... 1:15 to 1:30 for 5 days a week seem way too low. Need to add at least another hour a day.

8:01

TSS 564

IF 0.82

All IDT. I don't get time to actually take a bike out to go ride anymore...

work got in the way last week (2 sessions short)

10:41

TSS 818

You got way too much time to spend in the saddle... :thumbup:

Edited by s14phoenix

6:30

TSS 440

:thumbdown:  not getting time to put in and hard short sessions are not always fun. Hopefully I get to put in some time on Wednesday this week.