What a tjop I am...

Seeker911

So i'm about 3.5 hrs into what should have been a 5 hour training session this morning at the cradle. The heat is oppressive, the sweat is pissing into my eyes and I'm climbing yet another hill ... concentrating on my climb and the damn fly that keeps buzzing around me when BANG I ride straight into a Yield sign that is conveniently placed in the middle of the yellow lane. So now I'm lying on the tar my knee has no skin my arm is killing me right where it hit the post and my ego is no where to be seen blush.png and so ended my ride.

Eish sorry to hear

Glad you are ok, maybe consider one of those aussie hats with the corks to keep those annoying flies away :-)

I feel for you, man!

I've been off the bike for a week and a half now with a severely twisted knee from chasing a large alpha-male vervet monkey out of my house, and coming a far distant second!

Talk about an ego sapping-experience!

I feel for you, man!

I've been off the bike for a week and a half now with a severely twisted knee from chasing a large alpha-male vervet monkey out of my house, and coming a far distant second!

Talk about an ego sapping-experience!

ROFL. Been there, done that. Those Vervets can get aggressive, and large...

He was both - it was actually my own bravado that caused this: he challenged me, so i charged him!

If i hadn't, he would have left anyway, and I would not have had to work in pain and be off my bike fore a week!

LOL!!!

If I understand you correctly, I would say the " chop" is the box who placed the sign there, well that's how I would explain it, I surely would not ride into a " hidden" sign

If I understand you correctly, I would say the " chop" is the box who placed the sign there, well that's how I would explain it, I surely would not ride into a " hidden" sign

I always wondered about that sign I have been past it hundreds of times and its right in the middle of the emergency lane. If you look around all the other signs are off the road on the gravel. I was so frikken tired and a momentary lapse of concentration and thats what you get. Think one night I'll sneak out and cut it down ph34r.png

Also had a small oopsie on this morning's ride.

Slight loss of concentration and weight a bit forward had me taking a swim in the Spruit.

Was refreshing but this third eye has suddenly appeared on my face. :o