Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Indola pants look like they belong in Kaap Agri.Cape Storm and First Ascent don't have the right image. POC is overpriced considering they don't include a Bib.

The only viable option I can find sofar is the Royal stuff and the Specialized stuff.

I bought these from a cycle shop in the UK 2 weeks ago. Still have to try them out but what I like most is the fact that the inner can be taken out completely and be used as normal pants or as overpants over lycra. I also have a pair of Indola's which I'm super chuffed with.f68e7ddb8690ea52b33f713c49601245.jpg

Keep the rubber on the gravel!

77dd3680cf8df8261aa313f75ff35b4e.jpg

Edited by BSG

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Endura is excellent quality.

I hope so, seemed like a good buy at the time.[emoji6]

Keep the rubber on the gravel!

I have been using one for a while now. Probably 3 or 4 years. Absolutely nothing to complain about and not even a loose stitch anywhere

Indola pants look like they belong in Kaap Agri.Cape Storm and First Ascent don't have the right image. POC is overpriced considering they don't include a Bib.

The only viable option I can find sofar is the Royal stuff and the Specialized stuff.

The new Indola versions are fine. Same fabric as Alpine Star pretty much.

Hi Enduro bro's.

Wat are the baggy options which are available locally for #enduro?

I can't seem to find Troy Lee in RSA. And the Fox Ranger short is boring. What are the other options!? And where do I find them?

Leatt make some top quality stuff, give me a shout if you are interested, I am an authorized reseller for them.

Another shout for Leatt. Awesome top tier products and fairly priced in the league of TLD/Alpinestars etc and a lot of options in stock locally.

These Dynaplug tubeless tyre repair kits/tools are pretty rad! I love shiny ano colours.

post-43699-0-53282900-1501657084_thumb.png

Edited by BaltazarMarques

Nice, but looks more suited for bmx and dj. That suede looking uppers will not be good for wet riding. 

You ride in the wet? Wow.