Adverse analytical finding in recent mountain bike stage race

Tumbleweed

1ml every 2nd day, a bottle has 20ml in it, so a 40 day cycle. PM me if you'd like to know how to make the top 400 at the Epic.

out of interest who was the stronger cyclist out of you two at the epic ?

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the guys who produce this crap can't even write proper instructions/warnings......I mean FFS. "....keep out of the touch of kids.." Would you put it in your body?

Barry, I respect your story, but in the end I find it sad that you ( and others ) use this stuff.

It's a telling reflection on our society.

And I find it sad that you or others drink booze or smoke or subscribe to religion...

You're entitled to your opinion...

I'm entitled not to value it...

My partner for sure... He's tall and lanky and built to go uphill... Fast...

And ..... that partner comes from good stock :ph34r:

Firstly Barry this is not aimed at you.

People mentioned here why randomly testing middle or back of the pack riders it is a waste of money from drug free sport.

Everyone is in the same race and must adhere to the same rules.

Maybe they must change the rules that if anyone get tested and it is positive that person should be liable to pay a fee of say 3 times the cost of the test. That will enable drug free sport to test more people.

My opinion on this.

Yes that was me. The day I 1st discovered that the people with the biggest bark here generally have the smallest bite. I thought Bob The Builder/TNT1 was a hitman or something. He's in fact not...

True that!

Thought it was you. Actually went looking for the pics from that ride this morning. No, wasn't snooping you on social media, unless looking at my own FB page counts… :whistling:

Good luck getting past this. :thumbup:

What a crock of ****. Not sure what pisses me off more. The fact that the Big Brother doping agencies see the need to spend money on checking the fun riders or the fact that so many have such a high esteem of themselves to even judge. Cycling has become the whipping boy of the sports world. Do me a favour do tests on the Comrades Marathon field. There are more athletes there that start the race with pills in pockets than Dischem has in any of their branches. The fact that names get released without consultation to the blood thirsty media is beyond reproach. Barry if I ever get to meet you, I'll shake your hand and have a beer with you. Good on you. And don't apologise for anything. No one is squeaky clean. NO ONE! For those that think they are... Cheating on your taxes lately? Thought so. Haven't paid your traffic fines. Probably. Broken any speed limits. Yeah that too. So close this stream and carry on with live. SAIDS and Cycling SA I really hope you guys think about all of this and concentrate on the athletes that make money out of the sport instead of those paying tens of thousands to simply participate. Each to their own. I use coffee to give me a boost. Ban that too. Chops! Oh wait didn't the previous Comrades winner test positive for A and B samples and then get awarded due to process not being followed??? Crazy world we live in where 16 pages of responses are required for something this stupid that impacts no one.

Yes that was me. The day I 1st discovered that the people with the biggest bark here generally have the smallest bite. I thought Bob The Builder/TNT1 was a hitman or something. He's in fact not...

Haha! Dude, I think that may be the understatement of the century.

No Barry! You shouldn't have spilled the beans on thehub. You just completely ruined your chances of a slot on Oprah!

What a crock of ****. Not sure what pisses me off more. The fact that the Big Brother doping agencies see the need to spend money on checking the fun riders or the fact that so many have such a high esteem of themselves to even judge. Cycling has become the whipping boy of the sports world. Do me a favour do tests on the Comrades Marathon field. There are more athletes there that start the race with pills in pockets than Dischem has in any of their branches. The fact that names get released without consultation to the blood thirsty media is beyond reproach. Barry if I ever get to meet you, I'll shake your hand and have a beer with you. Good on you. And don't apologise for anything. No one is squeaky clean. NO ONE! For those that think they are... Cheating on your taxes lately? Thought so. Haven't paid your traffic fines. Probably. Broken any speed limits. Yeah that too. So close this stream and carry on with live. SAIDS and Cycling SA I really hope you guys think about all of this and concentrate on the athletes that make money out of the sport instead of those paying tens of thousands to simply participate. Each to their own. I use coffee to give me a boost. Ban that too. Chops! Oh wait didn't the previous Comrades winner test positive for A and B samples and then get awarded due to process not being followed??? Crazy world we live in where 16 pages of responses are required for something this stupid that impacts no one.

It impacted Barry pretty heavily...

And I find it sad that you or others drink booze or smoke or subscribe to religion...

You're entitled to your opinion...

I'm entitled not to value it...

OK, so you're actually sorry you got caught. I guessed as much.

I have seen people dope in Bloemfontein. I mean get real. Dope to win a race in Bloem. What a joke.

Go to JHB Europe/US and race with the real men!

It appears as if some people will do what it takes.

dope to ride the ...94.7??? Please, I think the Europe riders look at this lot and think...what a bunch of pissies.