Adverse analytical finding in recent mountain bike stage race

Tumbleweed

SO... It seems I've found myself in a bit of a pickle...

FIRE AWAY...

Geez dude, like Swiss say - Well done for having the guts to face the music.... Didn't think you owed thehub an explanation but good on you for doing so

Can't condone what you did, but good luck. Still don't believe going after backmarkers is solving the problem in any way other than gaining some cheap publicity.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big up for coming clean. Do you think you were targeted in anyway because of the muscular look?

I dunno, I mean there were bigger guys there than me, but they were all ex Springboks...

Somebody may have flagged me when i rolled off that prologue ramp, who knows.

Well done for coming clean.

At least my guess about you knowing the stuff from gym was right.

Where were your details posted, unless I missed all that.

Agreed, that is unnecessary.

I reported the post and admin removed it.

Yeah, i know a lot about it, it was a very big interest for many years.

I live in the south, you'd do well to find somebody who's never taken juice here.

I reported the post and admin removed it.

Yeah, i know a lot about it, it was a very big interest for many years.

I live in the south, you'd do well to find somebody who's never taken juice here.

NotSoBigBen even uses Evening Primrose Oil.

I've seen his legs glistening at the starts of races.

NotSoBigBen even uses Evening Primrose Oil.

I've seen his legs glistening at the starts of races.

I have had my suspicions about him for a very long time.

Anyway, my next guess.

You got flagged, as you suggested.

You were randomly tested, them thinking and hoping that they will return a positive.

Boom, it's in the press and they look good, victory for them and all the anti-doping brigade.

Now stop pumping stront in to your body mate, they say it shortens your life span.

I have had my suspicions about him for a very long time.

Anyway, my next guess.

You got flagged, as you suggested.

You were randomly tested, them thinking and hoping that they will return a positive.

Boom, it's in the press and they look good, victory for them and all the anti-doping brigade.

Now stop pumping stront in to your body mate, they say it shortens your life span.

Ya lesson learned, It's not important to me any more. I got engaged on new years and my priorities have shifted. What's killing me is that I made the right choice to stop the gear. Sadly, just a little too late. Now i'll never do another Epic and who knows when i may be able to enter another event.

The most important thing to me is that they don't strip my partner of his finish. I battled to get the lad to train on anything but water. He doesn't even take a multivitamin.

Ya lesson learned, It's not important to me any more. I got engaged on new years and my priorities have shifted. What's killing me is that I made the right choice to stop the gear. Sadly, just a little too late. Now i'll never do another Epic and who knows when i may be able to enter another event.

The most important thing to me is that they don't strip my partner of his finish. I battled to get the lad to train on anything but water. He doesn't even take a multivitamin.

More importantly is that there are no effects to your family, income, obviously your partner, but you guys finished that's enough

It certainly sounds to me like a "bodybuilder" being an easy target as opposed to the "race snakes" that should have but weren't.

Anyway, well done for sharing your side of the story.

I wait for "the other's" to log on tomorrow...

There will be one or two, but I hope they realize you stepped up, you got enough troubles, bad choices were made and full apologies were made, openly