Watch that harassment on the hub

Red Zone

The new Protection from Harassment Act allows for an aggrieved party to take out a protection order against a harasser, if that harasser breaches the protection order it could be a fine or 5 years in prison.

Harassment is broadly defines and includes electronic harassment, including any unreasonable conduct that causes or inspires the fear of harm - mental, physical, economic or psychological.

Anonymity on the hub is also not going to help you, the cops can demand that a service provider provides info to track someone down.

So we all have to play nice now, perhaps stick to the post your pets and help a lady threads

Perhaps its time to look at some of those other forums that threaten to ride cyclists off the road

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new Protection from Harassment Act allows for an aggrieved party to take out a protection order against a harasser, if that harasser breaches the protection order it could be a fine or 5 years in prison.

Harassment is broadly defines and includes electronic harassment, including any unreasonable conduct that causes or inspires the fear of harm - mental, physical, economic or psychological.

Anonymity on the hub is also not going to help you, the cops can demand that a service provider provides info to track someone down.

So we all have to play nice now, perhaps stick to the post your pets and help a lady threads

Perhaps its time to look at some of those other forums that threaten to ride cyclists off the road

I know where you live and where you park your car.

can you imagine all the wet panties submitting cases for mediation..the court will be inundated with cases and everything will get nowhere

look i have not exactly been seeing a lot of love in threads lately.... but you open yourself up to harrasment... i mean why would someone just gun you if you been spying the ladies bicycle thread? NO.... but if you start throwing around comments like , sheeple and closed minded religious fanatics or hardegat atheists... you started it , the nokia iphone wars come to mind

and i don't quite believe it's a case of staying out the kitchen... generally i believe if you aint got good to say don't say nothing at all. hou jou bek. a fool with a closed mouth can still get by , but if you starting ranting away and you aint got the knowledge you will be ripped to shreds... somebody is always going to disagree with your point of view.

This is a cycling forum? I thought it was for people who are "Hubba Hubba" :blush:

Ha! Just caught my first one!

Now go to the my bb forum