Vasbyt!!!!!

Eddy Gordo

I dont think its offensive at all. Gives us a lot to think about and be thankful that we havent been injured like that.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is okay to post. But here's the pic of him and he's dad. If its offensive or inappropriate i will remove. I did not get consent from him nor he's family.

Can see the emotion in his dad's expression. Looks like a tough kid though! Healing vibes...

Nice pic! Healing vibes!

Not sure if this is okay to post. But here's the pic of him and he's dad. If its offensive or inappropriate i will remove. I did not get consent from him nor he's family.

Can see the emotion in his dad's expression. Looks like a tough kid though! Healing vibes...

Exactly what I saw as well..... serious healing vibes heading in his direction. Sjoe.

I spent some time chatting to a friend of his yesterday. I think I spent most of the conversation shaking my head, probably as a coping mechanism.

It has been said on this thread that his dad is involved with setting up race vehicles, well as it turns out and a big reality check, he apparently has a BMW with new power-plant built up for him that he has not had a chance to drive. I sincerely hope that this gives him the determination to never give up.. ! Heal up Thabied!

I spent some time chatting to a friend of his yesterday. I think I spent most of the conversation shaking my head, probably as a coping mechanism.

It has been said on this thread that his dad is involved with setting up race vehicles, well as it turns out and a big reality check, he apparently has a BMW with new power-plant built up for him that he has not had a chance to drive. I sincerely hope that this gives him the determination to never give up.. ! Heal up Thabied!

If you know or followed clubmans at Killarney you would know well about he's father and even him himself. legends on the racing circuit never say die attitude. So you 100% right in saying he's fighter.

I'm as hopeful he'll be back

Edited by Meezo

Hopefully the dude gets to read this thread and see that we all rooting for him! Real positive stuff from all, GET WELL SOON BUDDY!

• 3 weeks later...